Out of top 150 schools of management schools in the world, the top 7 are located here and also is the safest country in the whole world.
With this, it is tagged as the most educated country and considerate heaven for international students.
- Ivey Business School – University of Western Ontario
- Schulich School of Business – York University.
- Rotman School of Management – University of Toronto.
- Desautels Faculty of Management – McGill University.
- Sauder School of Business – University of British Columbia.
- Queen’s School of Business – Queen’s University.
- HEC Montreal.
- Alberta School of Business – University of Alberta.
- Beedie School of Business – Simon Fraser University
- Edwards School of Business – University of Saskatchewan
Top universities for MBA in canada
With an amazing education system, CANADA offers great job opportunities to the MBA graduates after completion of their degrees. Various universities offer full time or part-time courses for MBA. Canada is the hub for a lot of immigrants for a lot of people across the world and its flourishing economy will give one great experience.
The List of top ranking MBA colleges in Canada.
- Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario
- The Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- The Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
- Schulich School of Business, York University
- The Smith School of Business, Queen’s Universit
- HEC Montréal
- The UBC Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- Alberta School of Business
- DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University
- Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University
Top MBA colleges in Canada with fee structure
|B-School||QS Ranking||Tuition Fees|
|Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto||28||1||120680|
|Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University||33||2||89000|
|Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario||214||3||92500|
|Schulich School of Business, York Université||481||4||99400|
|Smith School of Business, Queen’s University||239||5||93000|
|HEC Montréal||6||$34 000|
|Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia||47||7||80060|
|John Molson School of Business, Concordia University||464||8||37100|
|Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta||109||9||57909|
|Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University||264||10||51700|
Best colleges for MBAin Canada through IELTS
The Rotman continues to be the highest ranked full time university. The Only Canadian programmes in the top 50 and gets highest scores for the diversity metric.
International English Language Testing System is offered in 2 formats. Where for admission to universities should take academic exams and for immigration the general IELTS is needed. IELTS is marked on a total of 9 where there are 4 categories like reading, writing, listening and speaking. One has to score a minimum of 7 on average.
- Toronto (Rotman)
- McGill (Desautels)
- Western (Ivey)
- York (Schulich)
- Queen’s (Smith)
- HEC Montreal
- UBC (Sauder)
- Concordia (John Molson)
- Alberta School Of Business
- Simon Fraser (Beedie)
Best and cheap colleges for MBA in Canada
MBA in Canada is an absolutely perfect option for students to study at very affordable fees. The course structure is parallel to that of America but still costs one fourth. There are a lot of colleges here which costs decent amount and their rankings too are.
- Memorial University of Newfoundland $2,859
- University of Northern British Columbia $3,604
- University of Manitoba $4,456
- University of Saskatchewan $4,992
- University of New Brunswick $12,030
- Wilfrid Laurier University $11,998
- Saint Mary’s University $28,655
- University of Prince Edward Island $15,380
- University of Waterloo $18,774
- Top MBA colleges in Canada with GMAT
To make the selection easy of the students for admission in the colleges GMAT score is not everything, but definitely plays a crucial role.
|MBA Program||Students’ Average GMAT Score|
|Rotman School of ManagementUniversity of Toronto||673|
|Ivey Business SchoolWestern University||656|
|Queen's School of BusinessQueen’s University||650|
|Sauder School of BusinessUniversity of British Columbia||635|
|DeGroote School of BusinessMcMaster University||627|
|John Molson School of BusinessConcordia University||625|
|Ted Rogers School of ManagementRyerson University||614|
|Telfer School of ManagementUniversity of Ottawa||613|