SOURCE: Super Career Guide
Students who want specialization in a particular field or related skills opt for diploma courses after graduation, which makes the student ready for the job.
As a graduate degree is not enough in the world full of competition, you must have specialization in a particular field which leads you to get a decent job. With the help of diploma courses, students can have a deeper understanding of the particular field.
There are a variety of professions in various industries, so the main concern for a student is choosing the best job-oriented short term courses that will enable you to boost your professional skills.
Diploma courses after BA
After getting BA degree from a reputed college or institution candidates are eligible for pursuing a diploma program. for getting admission in diploma every diploma course has its own rules and regulations and eligibility criteria like entrance exam and minimum % of marks requirement.
Some of the best diplomas that are basically chosen by students after graduation depends on their preferences.
- Post-graduation program in human resource management
- Post-graduation program in marketing and communications management
- Post-graduation program in retail management
- post-graduate program in International management
- Post-graduation program in financial management
- Postgraduate in diploma management
- Master of business management.
- After doing a BA you can also run a business
- Management and finance
- Library work Diplomas
- Marketing and advertising.
- Post Graduation Diploma in Computer (PGDCA).
One Year Course After Graduation
Circumstances are different definitely – this is not, at this point the period where an advanced education is viewed as exceptional. To transcend your companions and split the chance they had always wanted, most understudies pick different post-graduation courses, or M.Phil, or Ph.D. Many even go for transient confirmation or online affirmations courses.
These best courses after graduation permit you to rotate your degree in the event that you took up an under-graduate course out of companion weight, or absence of clearness. They permit an opportunity to begin once again, or too profound plunge further into your favored field. It additionally helps gain inclination with selection representatives and gives you admittance to better chances and pay rates.
Most expert courses likewise fuse a large group of industry-related tasks and acquaint understudies with genuine situations, they instruct how to deal with such circumstances utilizing proficient strategies.
Today there are more than 800 government and private institutions and universities are providing a number of diploma courses to the student.
PMP represents Project Management Professional and PMP affirmation is one of the most recognized proficient declarations over the world for Project Management. While PMP affirmation isn’t the sole determinant of involvement or capacities for Project Management experts, it absolutely means a characteristic of fitness and information on the field. The affirmation course presents understudies with different undertakings the board instruments and procedures while likewise offering involved venture preparing. During the course, you not just figure out how to oversee venture timetables, how to best utilize the undertaking assets, and how to convey ventures inside a set spending plan.
Having a PMP affirmation could assist you with getting admirably paying position functions in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Healthcare, and some other industry requiring venture the executives jobs.
The absolute best foundations offering this course in India:
- Task Management Institute (PMI)
- ISEL Global (Institute for Skill Enhancement &Learning)
- L&T Institute of Project Management (L&T IPM)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)
The greater part of the courses are separation/on the web, so the term is up to you. Nonetheless, there are a few foundations that offer organized, hourly-moduled courses:
Item Management Certification Program (UpGrad) – 160+ long stretches of learning and preparing.
Venture Management Professional Training Course (ExcelR) – 35 hours of preparing.
Generally, the vast majority of the PMP courses require a Bachelor’s qualification and a couple of long periods of involvement with the venture the board.
Contingent upon the establishment you pick, your PMP course expense will run anyplace between Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 65,000.
Openings for work:
A PMP accreditation adds further validity to your experience and information, consequently making you fit for senior-level parts in Project Management. You can sack promising position jobs like Product Designers, Product Analyst, Product Manager, Associate Program Manager, and Product Owners and Heads.
2.PGDM or M.Sc. in Business Analytics
Business Analytics, basically, is a cycle that joins information examination and business knowledge on an enormous arrangement of information, to assemble experiences that guide in making future business procedures and plans.
This is a part of the executives and science that utilizes investigation as a device to examine present information and accumulate bits of knowledge for arranging and execution of future business objectives and systems. Business Analytics is pointed toward upgrading measures, expanding income by saving money on operational costs, improving client relations, and anticipating future patterns – along these lines empowering exact key field-tested strategies.
Bosses in Business Analytics offers preparing and information to create aptitudes for making business arrangements and procedures of things to come dependent on the precise investigation of the accessible information.
The absolute best establishments offering this course in India:
- IIM Calcutta, ISI Kolkata, and IIT Kharagpur
- Praxis Business School
- Manipal ProLearn
Course Duration: 1-3 months
Qualification Criteria: STEM foundation is liked, and if seeking after from University, advanced education is required.
Contingent upon the school you choose, the all out expenses can run somewhere close to 1,20,000, to 8,00,000 for every course.
Openings for work:
A business expert’s essential job is to patch the hole among IT and the executives of any association, by utilizing investigation devices. The way that associations today have stacks of information with them makes Business Analytics an inexorably rewarding vocation way. There are numerous organizations and consultancies that recruit freshers for profiles like aide business investigators, and so on, that can give the correct push to your profession in the examination!
List Of Best Diploma Courses After Graduation
Students from different academic backgrounds (arts, commerce, science) can pursue different diploma courses as per their interest.
Understanding the need for choosing the right diploma course from the abundance of courses available.
Here is the list of top diploma courses, which helps you to find your interest:
- Diploma in Graphic Designing – Students who have an interest in creating the designs or engaging pictures, must pursue the diploma course in Graphic Designing, as it helps them in the understanding of different software applications and animation tools.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing – In this course, students will learn about different mediums of technology various company uses to create a digital platform and an interactive online presence. Students will get a deep knowledge of digital marketing aspects such as SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Diploma in Computer Application – In this technological world, the computer application is one of the best diploma course to pursue. In this course, you will get knowledge of Operating System, MS Office, Internat Applications and many other major things related to computer.
- Hotel Management – This course gives the knowledge basic cutlery training, hospitality and management. Graduates from any disciple are eligible for this course. For the practical hands-on experience, colleges also provide an internship program.
- PGDEMA – PGDEMA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management and Activation. As per the rise in the income of people, people tend to celebrate small as well as big events and are willing to spend so much money on it. This is the reason why event management is becoming popular these days.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management – Generally, commerce students go for this course. As the students who opt for this course will learn about efficient management of human resources.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Management – Students with great interest in cooking, must go for this course. This diploma will give you a basic understanding of baking and cooking skills with food safety and nutrition.
Also Read: One Year Diploma Course
Eligibility Criteria for Pursuing Diploma
The eligibility requirements for the diploma courses are simple and hassle-free. The applicant is required to clear the certain criteria that vary from college to college and from degree to degree.
The applicant must check the eligibility criteria of the particular institute in which the applicant wishes to pursue the diploma courses.
- The student applying for the post-graduate diploma anywhere in the world is required a graduate degree and with a certain minimum percentage, that varies from college to college and from degree to degree.
- If the student wants to pursue the diploma course abroad, then you need to check the eligibility criteria of the chosen institute.
- If top international universities are in your preference list, then scores of IELTS or TOEFL are essential.
1 Year Diploma Courses after Graduation
Students after graduation opt for diploma courses in order to gain training and academic experience in a particular field and in a shorter period of time.
As these days pursuing graduation is not enough if you want to have detailed practical knowledge about a particular field, these courses help to attain the right skills to discover various job opportunities in your chosen field. This is the point where you can have a deeper understanding of a specific field by pursuing diploma courses after graduation.
Diploma Courses after Graduation in Commerce
There are many options available for the students who wish to pursue diploma courses in commerce after graduation. Amongst the abundance choices, students may aware of some of the popular subjects, such as banking, human resources, marketing, and many more on the way.
, and many more on the way.
Here is the list of best diploma courses after graduation in commerce:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Also Read: Diploma in computer science engineering
Diploma Courses after Graduation in Arts
Students pursuing their graduation in arts have many options for diploma courses after graduation. Students can pursue a professional degree as well as diploma programs.
List of the diploma courses available after graduation in arts is as follows:
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Event Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Jewelry Designing
- Hotel Management
- Vocational Courses
- Journalism, Film, Media and Mass Communication
Diploma Courses after Graduation in Science
After high school, graduating in science is quite interesting for many students. Without a second thought, many students opt for science for a bright future. Students can pursue a professional degree as well as diploma programs after graduating in science.
List of the diploma courses available after graduation in science is as follows:
- Paramedical Courses
- Indian Air Force / Indian Navy/ Indian Army
- Railway / Defence
- Merchant Navy
- Hotel Management
- IT, Hardware and Networking
Medical Diploma Courses after Graduation
List of diploma courses after graduation in the field of medicine is as follows:
- Diploma in Rural Healthcare.
- Diploma in Medical Nursing Assistant.
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector.
- Diploma in Radiology.
- Diploma in Dialysis.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician.
- Diploma in E.E.G & E.M.G Technician.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy.
Top Universities To Pursue Diploma Courses
The main purpose of education these days are career-based. Diploma courses help students to make their career in a particular field. And pursuing diploma courses from top universities will add a top-notch in your resume.
List of top universities from where you can go for diploma courses is as follows:
- Indian School of Public Relations
- Jindal School of Hotel Management
- LTA School of Beauty
- National Institute of Business Studies
- National Institute of Mass Communication
- Animaster Academy
- Institute of Fire and Safety Management
- Mindscreen Film Institute
1. Diploma in Graphic Designing
2. Diploma in Computer Applications
3. Diploma in Digital Marketing
4. Hotel Management
5. Diploma in Human Resource Management
Ans. Yes, you can go for diploma courses after graduation, in the particular field you have an interest in.
Ans. Yes, you can get a decent job after diploma with a handsome salary, but only after you attain the possible information and knowledge about the particular field.
Ans. A diploma is a certificate or deed issued by an educational institution, such as a university, that certifies that the student has successfully completed a particular course of study.
Ans. List of top universities from where you can go for diploma courses is as follows:
1. Indian School of Public Relations
2. Jindal School of Hotel Management
3. LTA School of Beauty
4. National Institute of Business Studies
5. National Institute of Mass Communication
6. Animaster Academy
7. Institute of Fire and Safety Management
8. Mindscreen Film Institute