LIC Scholarship is for the students of India who are studying in a government or private college/university affiliated from a known board. It also covers the technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes and Centres which are directly affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) for classes at the Graduation level.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is provided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
In this article, you will get important information about the eligibility criteria for the Scholarship, LIC Scholarship application form 2020 procedure of LIC Golden Jubilee and Scholarship Scheme 2020, etc. The candidates of 10th – 12th and above are liable for this Scholarship it is made available to help the needy and economically low background.
Check Out: National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
LIC Scholarship Overview
So, the LIC Scholarship 2020 Application Form is available now. Furthermore, students who are eligible for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 are suggested to apply before the last date of application.
The students who applied will get a notification if they have selected or not. And all the people who get selected and shortlisted will get the amount of Rs. 10000 per annum. To give the bright future of students the officials of LIC have started this scheme and helping a huge number of students every year.
Check Out: Ashirwad Scholarship
How to Apply For LIC Scholarship?
Without knowing the proper steps it is impossible to fill the application forms for LIC Scholarship. So, we are providing the following information stepwise for the competitors to get the application form filled right. So, go ahead and check each and every step carefully.
Keep in mind that visiting the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India is a must to avoid any mishaps. (www.licindia.in).
- Open the official website. Now, the homepage of LIC will appear on the screen
- Look for the LIC Golden Jubilee foundation option and press it.
- Now this page will show you all the empty boxes. So, applicants need to fill these with genuine information.
- Recheck again. After that press on the submit button.
- And we must be informed to take a print or final copy for the purpose of reference in the future.
All the candidates need to read the instructions and follow them precisely. Because at the time of filling the Online Application if you lose focus and make any mistakes the officials will figure it and out an then you have to face technical issues. So to avoid that we are informing the aspirants to preview the rules and regulations very carefully.
Check Out: OBC Scholarship
LIC Scholarship 2020
So, the LIC Scholarship 2020 Application Form is available now, Furthermore, students who are eligible for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 are suggested to apply before the last date of application. The students who applied will get a notification if they have selected or not. And all the people who get selected and shortlisted will get the amount of Rs. 10000 per annum. To give the bright future of students the officials of LIC have started this scheme and helping a huge number of students every year.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Courses list
- Diploma courses
- Engineering courses
- Any graduation courses
- Medical courses
- Vocational Courses
- Government colleges as well as Institutes in the ITI. (ITI is nothing but Industrial Training Institutes.)
Check Out: DCE Scholarship 2020
LIC Scholarship 2020 Rewards
- Those who get selected under the scheme will get Rs. 10000 per year.Rs. 1000 will be given every month.
- From each family, one candidate will be able to get the benefits.
- All the students who applied must have a bank account.
- The total scholarship amount will be given in a total of ten installments.
- If any of the aspirants who will apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 with fake documents or certificates, it will be canceled automatically.
Check Out: E-District Scholarship
LIC scholarship 2019
LIC scholarships 2019 forms are available on the official portals at the LIC website. The students who face some problems in continuing their higher education may apply to take aid.
LIC Scholarship 2019 Courses
This scholarship program is applicable for the students who have passed 10+2 or are equivalent and want to continue higher education in the following fields from any government or private university in the country. These are the courses offered under the LIC Scholarship are:
- Graduation in any discipline or Diploma course in any field or other equivalent courses.
- Vocational courses through ITI or Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the NCVT.
Read More: Dr. Ambedkar scholarship
LIC Scholarship 2019 Reward Details
The students who will get selected for LIC Scholarships will be awarded Rs.10,000 per annum which will be paid to them in the installments of 10 months where every month a sum of Rs.1000 each.
- The prescribed amount will be transferred through NEFT.
- Where the students need to give their bank details; the bank account number and IFSC code
- The account should be renewed after a year to get a scholarship for the next session.
Check Out: eScholarship
LIC Scholarship 2019 Application Process
Below is the mentioned complete procedure for an individual to apply for the application and submitting the demand for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. The guidelines should be read correctly first before the certificate is given. Any error will lead to cancellation.
- Visit the Website – LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Click on the Apply Online
- Fill in all the required details like personal information, academic qualification, corresponding address, etc.
- Upload all the required scanned documents.
- One submission of your application form you’ll receive an acknowledgment at your registered email ID.
- Also, download the scholarship application form until the list of the shortlisted candidate is not available.
Any future contact will be made with the Divisional Office mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.
Read More: Punjab Scholarship
LIC Scholarship Category and Number of Vacancy
|Advancement of education||235|
Read More: CG scholarship
LIC Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection process of LIC Scholarship is solely based on the documents verification process as well as the percentage-based merit list of the students. After verification of all the documents submitted by the applicants, the concerned authority at LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will provide the scholarships to the shortlisted candidates. The authority directly transfers the funds into a bank account.
The following is the list of documents required:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Previous Exam Mark sheet
Check Out: Pre Matric Scholarship
LIC Scholarship Required Documents
The students, who are willing to participate in the LIC Scholarship, must have the following documents as they are required to fill the online application form. In case if the lack of any of the documents, the application form will more likely have the chance to be rejected.
Here is the list of documents that you need to prepare in order to upload or submit
- Proof of Address
- Previous exams marksheets
- Scanned signature of the student who is applying
- Passport size photograph
- Date of Birth certificate
- Income certificate of the family
- Caste certificate ( if applicable)
As per the latest norms on the LIC Scholarship Online Forms, there is a total of 20 scholarships keeping in check that student’s parent’s income should not be more than One lakh rupees per year. A lot of students participate in this online scholarship exam every year.
The applicants can get more details related to the LIC Scholarship Online Forms directly by visiting this website of the department.
Read More: Maulana Azad scholarship
LIC Scholarship Last date for Application
As of now, the date hasn’t been announced, soon we will notify the candidates with exact dates. So, just wait and check the starting and closing dates at the same time. The expected date to receive the official announcement will be approximately in the month of December.
LIC Scholarship Benefits
LIC Scholarship award consists of an amount of INR 10,000 per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular student and shall be payable in three Quarterly installments or ten monthly installments.
An amount of INR 10,000 per annum will be given for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10+2 Course and scholarship will be payable in three quarterly installments.
Check Out: SC Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is provided to the deserving students throughout the entire duration of their course. The amount is credited to the scholar’s bank account directly till a valid date. Each year, existing applicants are required to renew their scholarship within the given date and time until the duration of completion of the course.
The foundation sanctioning LIC Scholarships was established in 20.10.2006 and was registered under Bombay public trust 1950. This program awards scholarships to meritorious students who wish to continue their higher education.
The LIC is an Indian state-possessed shield gathering and venture organization claimed by the Government of India. The Life protection Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the protection business all over India.
Check out: Inspire Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020
The main focus of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 is to award Scholarships of LIC to deserving students who are suffering from weak financial status. So, in order to provide the students with a better chance for their higher education and consequently improve their careers and employment status.
Check Out: Canara Bank Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee ScholarshipEligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate’s family income should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per year.
- The aggregation of the last passing exam should be a minimum of 60%
- Those who have completed their 10th class are also allowed to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020
- Those who seek a weak family background are eligible to apply to this Scholarship.
- Candidates should get a good score in their previous year exams to increase the chances of their selection.
- Those students who are willing to take admissions into ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation in different government and private colleges are eligible to apply for this.
Check Out: Minority Scholarships
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Amount
The selected candidate is given Rs. 10000/- per year. It is payable in ten monthly installments of Rs.1,000/- each. The Scholarship amount is transferred to the Bank Account of the selected student through the National Electronic Fund Transfer process.
Therefore, the candidates are required to submit the Bank Account details and IFSC code if in case they get selected for the scholarship. After every consecutive year, students need to renew their accounts on the official website to get the scholarship amount for the next session.
LIC Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The term and conditions under LIC Scholarship are:
- The selection of candidates will be based on the merit of the student and family background like in the percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and the annual income of the family. Eligible students who’ll have the lowest income will be given preference in the ascending order.
- The candidate must secure more than 60% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other equivalent degree in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship will be awarded, failing in this will lead to the discontinuation of the scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a single-family.
- The students should be regular in class for which the standards shall be decided by the competent body of the school/college/university.
- Income certificate should be self-attested by way of an affirmation on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the company has for employed parents supported by various documents, (from the revenue department) such as landowners and farmers cases.
- If a student violates any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship is subjected to be suspended or canceled.
- If an applicant is found to have obtained a scholarship by fake statement/certificates, then his/her scholarship will be canceled immediately and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be returned, at the circumspection of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will handle the detailed procedure for the selection and processing of scholarships to applicants who are eligible. The scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the circumspection of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF
Check Out: Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2020
Ans. The duration of this scholarship is for the entire duration of the course attained by the student for Regular Scholars and it is for two years for Special Girl Scholar.
Ans. The last date to apply for the LIC Scholarship is not yet declared by the authorities. If you are applying for the scholarship keep in mind that visiting the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India is a must to avoid any mishaps. (www.licindia.in).
1. Open the official website. Now, the homepage of LIC will appear on the screen.
2. Look for the LIC Golden Jubilee foundation option and press it.
3. Now this page will show you all the empty boxes. So, applicants need to fill these with genuine information.
4. Recheck again. After that press on the submit button.
5. We must be informed to take a print or final copy for the purpose of reference in the future.
Ans. There are many eligibility criteria required for LIC
Golden Jubilee Scholarship:
1. The applying candidate’s family income should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per year.
2. The aggregation of the last passing exam should be a minimum of 60%.
3. Those who have completed their 10th class are also allowed to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020
4. Those who seek a weak family background are eligible to apply to this Scholarship.
5. Candidates should get a good score in their previous year exams to increase the chances of their selection.
6. Those students who are willing to take admissions into ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation in different government and private colleges are eligible to apply for this.
Ans. LIC Scholarship is for the students of India who are studying in a government or private college/university affiliated from a known board.
It also covers the technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes and Centres which are directly affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) for classes at the Graduation level. LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is provided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India.