SOURCE: Ankit Suniyal vids (AS)
List of Short Term Courses after MBBS
There are several short term courses after MBBS for students who want to learn in a new field. The list of short term courses is available in the next topic.
Students find short term courses as an interesting course as there are various other opportunities open after graduating from MBBS along with short term course certificates.
Also Read: MBBS In Australia For Indian Students
Courses after MBBS
Some of the few short term courses after MBBS are listed below along with a description of the course.
Student’s choice highly depends on their career goals and field of study adjacent to an MBBS degree.
Most of the students gain knowledge with those courses by enhancing their critical thinking and experience.
- MD in Aerospace Medical – Students find this course as an interesting part of aerospace research, etc.
- MD in Anesthesia – This course lets the students explore the medical side of anaesthesia in human beings and other species as well
- Telemedicine – It’s a course after MBBS which enhances telemedical advancements in medicine
- Stem cells – This course revolves around the plant cells in-depth with a short duration of time
- Recombinant DNA Technology – This a course with less duration of time for graduate students and the experience with DNA Technology.
- Immuno- Technology – It is about the immune system and the study of it in depth along with the practical experiments
- MBA – It is a widely chosen field after MBBS as most of the students find it difficult to complete their post-medical degree and changes into management.
Also Read:PG in Germany after MBBS
Diploma courses after MBBS
Diploma courses after MBBS are for the students after graduating from reputed universities and colleges with an MBBS degree in hand.
Diploma courses save a lot of time and manage to fulfil students wish of becoming a doctor early and lets the student experience the medical profession
- Diploma in Hospital Administration – This diploma course is for administration purpose for the students who want to get their job as a steady and more manageable.
- Diploma in Microbiology – It is about the microscopic view of biology in terms of studying cell and other microscopic objects with an interesting point of view.
- Diploma of Psychiatry – The mental health of a human being is studied through psychiatry. A psychiatrist lets an individual feel calm when in the therapy room and the importance of mental stability
- Diploma in Nuclear Medicine – The nuclear power projects and the physics behind the nuclear field and medical association of it, is studied in this diploma course.
- Diploma in Radiotherapy – The therapy associated with radio technology and the vast study of technology in medicine.
- Diploma in Gynaecology – It is about women’s health and it contains sensitive knowledge for the students of medicine
- Diploma in Health Education – The course defines the hygiene and its medical association with the human body, the importance of health.
- Diploma in physical medicine – Physical medicine is an important aspect of medicine as the creation of it needs more attention and knowledge.
- Diploma in Sports medicine – There is not much information available for such diploma course but it is required in sports and other fields rigorous exercises and the benefit of it
Also Read: MBBS IN GERMANY
Certificate courses after MBBS
Certificate courses after MBBS help medical students gain more opportunities in different fields and knowledge accordingly.
The certificate has importance in resume building of candidates and for job interviews as well.
Various certificate courses include a letter of recommendation by the professors who are highly qualified and interactive with the students in general.
Certificate Courses after MBBS in India
- Stem cells
- Clinical Biomarkers
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Statistics
- Early detection of cancer
- DNA Technology
- Biomedical Simulation
- Immuno Technology
Career options after MBBS abroad
Career options after MBBS Abroad are extensive, being a doctor in various subjects is at the topmost position.
The medical courses provide students with work experience and ability enhancement. Students whose interest is towards the management field can do MBA after graduating from MBBS.
|Hospital Managing Staff||$60000-65000|
|Administrative member||$ 60000|
|Medical Assistant||$ 65000|
|Medical Professor||$ 85000-90000|
Customary Courses after MBBS
After choosing an interesting subject for MD, the student has to appear for various entrance examinations and interviews if needed by the university or college.
- Biochemistry – The duration of the course is provided at the time of admission. This course helps in building students knowledge about chemical biology
- Anaesthesia – This course is about medical drugs used for a patient before a surgery
- General Surgery – It explores the surgical needs during surgery in general.
- Forensic Medicine – The forensic medical course revolves around the medical advancement in forensics and its usage in general life.
- Microbiology – A study of biology in a microscopic view is shown under microbiology course
- Anatomy – A study of a human body which explores every part of it
- Orthopaedics – This field of degree is about the deformities in body muscles and bones
- Aerospace medicine – The technological usage of medicine in space, etc.
MBA after MBBS
There are most of the students who pursue an MBA after MBBS to know administrative staff and management.
A student can pursue various specializations like MBA in Hospital and Healthcare management. There is an option available for MBBS students for a dual degree like MD and MBA.
- Columbia Business School, Columbia University – It has an administrative staff for management courses like MBA.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, University of California – There are various finance and management courses available for students.
- London Business School – As suppose to other business schools, it has the same management and administrative courses and especially MBA.
- Darden School of Business, University of Virginia – Various MBA courses are available here with HR being at the top most popular courses amongst the students.
- The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University – Most of the finance and administrative courses are available in this university with high tuition fees and facilities provided to the students
It gives an exposure of medical life and the opportunities in medical sciences.
Students can pursue their master’s degree from various universities in abroad and will get a professional job experience alongside the degree.
Is it worth studying MBA after MBBS?
It is a very good option for medical students to explore in management in the medical field. Doctors having both an MBA and MBBS degree can experience careers in hospital management and administration simultaneously.
What is the duration of courses after MBBS?
It may start from a year course until a two-year degree. It depends on the student’s choice of course and duration.
What are the benefits of pursuing a diploma after MBBS?
A diploma course has a year duration and the students can get a job in hospital management and other fields early and easily.
Is it worth getting a certificate course?
Certificates help students in gaining their interview options as well as skills along with their degree.
Is getting a degree from abroad beneficial?
Most of the students choose to study abroad and there are plenty of opportunities abroad after graduation.
What is the salary after graduating with an MBA degree?
It depends on the position of a student and the workload. But in general, the average salary is high and fulfilling the student’s need.
How must tuition be required for an MD or MS degree?
The tuition fees vary from university to university and the average tuition fees are about $30000-40000 in most of the prestigious universities.
Is India an option for MD or MS?
Yes, definitely. India has several prestigious institutions for medical science and are recognised worldwide.