The Management Aptitude Test or MAT Examis a National Entrance Test, directed by All India Management Association (AIMA), for admissions to MBA. It is associated with programs by more than 600 business colleges across India From 2003 onwards Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD affirmed MAT as a national level test. Tangle is a goal test, intended to quantify the applicant’s general aptitudes in language perception, scientific abilities, information examination and adequacy, knowledge and basic thinking, Indian and worldwide condition.
B-School, national, and global administration universities can consider MAT Score as a confirmation input dependent on the scorecards gave to the competitors. Tangle will keep on being your visa to over 600+ B-Schools across India.
A place for Management Services (CMS) is the particular division of AIMA undertaking testing and other administration administrations. Since 1988, these testing administrations have been inactivity under the trademark All India Management Aptitude Testing Services (AIMS).
Check Out: Top MBA Colleges In India
MAT Exam Eligibility
- Capability: Candidates ought to have a graduation degree from any perceived college or proportional.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age limit criteria considered to apply for the test.
- Most extreme Attempts: There will be no endeavor limits for MAT.
- Showing up Candidates: Candidates who are showing up in their last year of graduation can likewise apply for this test.
MAT Exam Registration
MAT Exam is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September, and December. The MAT May 2020 enrollment will begin from April 2020. The test will be held for PBT on May 16, 2020, and for CBT on May 03, 2020.
For the Paper Based Test:
|Starting of online registration||6th March 2020|
|Last date for online registrations||10th May 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||12th May 2020|
|Exam date||16th May 2020|
For Computer Based Test:
|Starting of online registration||6th March 2020|
|Last date for online registrations||26th April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||28th April 2020|
|Exam date||3rd May 2020|
Check Out: UPSEE EXAM
MAT Application Fee
Pen-Based Test or Computer Based Test the application fee for MAT Exam is INR 1550/ -. Both the Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test – INR 2650/ – (For 2 MAT Tests in the same month)
MAT Exam Pattern
The MAT Exam Pattern consists of Computer-Based and Paper-Based which is a 2 hours 30 minutes Test. This will lead to a solitary meeting to assess the competitor’s capacity across different portions like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
|Exam Pattern Component||Detail|
|Format of Question paper||Multiple Choice Questions / MCQs (4 options) based|
|Number of Questions in paper||$200|
|Test Duration of test||150 minutes|
|Mark per question||1 mark/question|
|Negative marking||Yes / 0.25 for each wrong answer|
|Number of sections to attempt||5|
Check Out: CAT Syllabus
MAT Exam Marking Scheme
MAT Exam 2020 Marking Scheme is designed likewise gives us an itemized review of the MAT test stamping plan. Every one of the 200 inquiries that are a piece of the MAT inquiry paper conveys 1 walk each, consequently taking the all-out imprints for the test to 200. Notwithstanding, MAT test likewise has a negative checking of ¼ or 0.25 for each negative answer. Although each question in MAT test conveys just 1 imprint, the general score is regularly scaled up to/out of 800.
Benefits of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Exam
- 2013 affirmed by Intertie with accreditation to UKAS and Quality Council of India Entrance test for perceived projects
- Time-tried longer than 10 years Validated through autonomous investigations
- Availed by laths of understudies Accepted by many Institutes and University Departments
- Employing the most recent innovation in assessment and result handling
- Individual scorecard with the applicant’s photo Test Centers
- found everywhere throughout the nation
Check Out: eLitmus pH Test Exam
MAT Exam Preparing and Cracking Tips
- Try to illuminate MAT example papers on the lines of MAT Exam earlier year papers with adequate number MAT practice questions.
- MAT Exam study material involving best MAT investigation control, MAT readiness Books, MAT practice papers with answers for clear the disarray, and a lot of MAT practice tests on the web. There are likewise a couple of readiness sites who much of the time give free MAT practice Tests on the web.
- There ought to likewise be MAT Mock test papers with arrangements accessible on the web so increasingly more MAT test question papers could be unraveled.
Check Out: National Talent Search Exam
15 Top Colleges After MAT Exam
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- T.A Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune
- NIT Warangal
- NIT Jaipur
- School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad
- PSG Institute of Management
- Department of Business Administration, Tezpur Central University
- Amity Business School, Noida
- ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Alliance School of Management, Bangalore
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
Check Out: CDS Exam
MAT Exam Centers
Candidates appearing for CBT mode can choose among 25 MAT exam centers listed below:
MAT Exam Centre Important Instructions
- All candidates must answer to the test setting an hour and a half before the beginning of the test.
- No applicant will have the option to enter the test corridor after the entryway shutting time.
- Candidates must convey these three things with them upon the arrival of the test.
- The print out of the MAT 2020 Admit Card (ideally shading).
- An Original substantial ID confirmation (Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport/PAN, and so on)
- One blue or dark ballpoint pen.
- Candidates must not convey adding machines, any sort of electronic gadget or device, cell phone, and so on to the test corridor. AIMA maintains whatever authority is the test corridor and up-and-comers utilizing unjustifiable methods.
- Applicants must guarantee that the concede card is appropriately marked by the invigilator and the up-and-comer himself/herself.
- Candidates can’t leave the test corridor before the finish of the test or without the invigilator’s authorization.
Check Out: Upcoming Government Exams
Ans. There are 2 modes of test for MAT Exam and they are
PBT (Paper-Based Test) and CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
Ans. The application fee of MAT – CBT exam is INR 1550, for PBT it is INR 1550 and for both the exam application fee is INR 2650. You can pay the application fee via Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI, or Paytm Wallet.
Ans.For MAT Exam the minimum qualification is graduation from a recognised university. The candidate who is in the final year of pursuing an undergraduate program can apply for it.
Ans. MAT Exam is a National Entrance Test, directed by All India Management Association (AIMA), for admissions to MBA. It is associated with programs by more than 600 business colleges across India From 2003 onwards Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD affirmed MAT as a national level test.
Ans.MAT Exam is conducted 4 times in a year – February, May, September, and December
Ans. Here are the preparation tips for MAT Exam:
1. Try to illuminate MAT example papers on the lines of MAT Exam earlier year papers with adequate number MAT practice questions.
2. MAT Exam study material involving best MAT investigation control, MAT readiness Books, MAT practice papers with answers for clear the disarray, and a lot of MAT practice tests on the web. There are likewise a couple of readiness sites who much of the time give free MAT practice Tests on the web.
3. There ought to likewise be MAT Mock test papers with arrangements accessible on the web so increasingly more MAT test question papers could be unraveled.