Sharda University is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
SU offers a total of 248 courses in graduation, post-graduation, diploma, doctoral, integrated and short term program degree/certificate.
Sharda University UG admission 2020:
|Computer science||Gaming design|
|Chemistry||Food science and technology|
|Journalism and Mass communication||Statistics|
BA ( Hons)
|International Accounting and finance||Finance and account|
|International business||Banking and finance||HR management|
|Entrepreneurship||Finance and accounting|
- B.SC – Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 55% marks in
- BA/BA(Hons)/B.ed – Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- B.Com/BBA – Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate.
- BCA – Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks with Mathematics/Computer Sc./Statistics/Information Sc. as one of the main subjects.
Sharda University UG Medical admission 2020:
|Medical imaging technology||Optometry||Nutrition and dietetics|
|Nursing||Post Basic Nursing|
- MBBS/BDS: passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and biology with 50% marks
- B.Sc ( Nursing/Medical) – candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% and with PCB and English
Sharda University M.Tech and MBA admission 2020:
Candidates admission under M.Tech and MBA are based on marks scored by the candidate in UPSEE and SUAT respectively.
|Structural engineering||Software engineering||Thermal and fluid engineering||Instrumentation and control||Machine design|
|Water resources management||Mobile computing||Animal biotechnology||Power system engineering||Industrial automation|
|Geotechnical engineering||Cybersecurity and information assurance||Plant biotechnology||VLSI||Environmental engineering|
|Construction management||Production and industrial engineering||Computer science and networking||Digital communication||Nanoscience and technology|
|Business analytics||Banking and finance|
|Logistics and supply chain management||International business|
|Human resources management||Marketing management|
|Health care and hospitality|
- M.Tech – BE/B.Tech degree with 60%
- MBA – graduation with 50% marks.
Sharda University Ph.D. admission 2020 :
|Law||Architecture and painting|
|Basic science||Mass communication|
|English literature||Social science|
- Aggregate marks of 55% in graduation and clearance of UGC/CSIR, NET/GATE OR SUAT.
Sharda University Application Process 2020:
Candidate can apply for admission in both online and offline mode :
- Offline application process :
- Fill in the application form available at the admission office of Sharda university.
- The application fee of INR 1200 can be submitted by cash at the fee counter of SU or by challan from the branch of PNB or Axis Bank.
- Online application process :
- Visit the website of SU –www.sharda.ac.in
- Fill in the application form and pay the application fee of INR 1200 by credit/debit card.
For more details contact:
Greater Noida, Knowledge Park lll
Uttar Pradesh, 202310
Phone : 01204570000.