To realize the dream of becoming good physicians, MBBS is a brilliant choice in China. MBBS Universities in China are the most preferred choice for foreign students who choose to pursue MBBS education abroad. Russia and China are the most sought-after destinations for MBBS students. Being rich in culture and a leading educational heritage, China has founded itself as one of the oldest civilizations on the surface of the earth.
Medical institutions in China offer high-quality, accessible education to foreign students. Indian students can receive well-recognized MBBS degrees from top medical colleges in China. The Indian Medical Council acknowledges over 48 medical universities in China. MBBS in China is recognized by the Indian Medical Council, the World Health Organisation, and other medical organizations worldwide. In order to receive low-cost medical education, a number of overseas students are coming to China.
For Indian students, there is no language restriction. English is a highly educated Chinese language. Generally, the duration of MBBS in China is 5 or 6 years. Students are eligible to apply for the MCI Screening Test (FMGE), USMLE, and PLAB exams after completion of MBBS in China. A number of Indian and Foreign students have completed their MBBS in China and are seeking a medical profession in their respective countries. There is a global exposure to Indian students after completing MBBS in China.
In recent years China has become one of the most impressive countries in the world, thanks to advanced technologies for offering cost-effective medical features.
Important Information and Dates
|Last Date to Apply||July, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General Category|
40% in PCB for Reserved Category
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||$ 3,000 USD/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||$ 5,000 USD/Year|
|Cost of Living in China||$ 150 USD/Month|
|Course Duration||5+1 Year Internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO accredited|
|Top Medical University||Tsinghua University|
Benefits of MBBS in China
- Due to the minimum eligibility requirements, entry to the MBBS course is simple.
- No entrance test is required for MBBS education in China.
- MBBS is welcomed all over the world in China.
- A variety of job options are open for both Indian and Foreign students.
- International exposure is offered to students when many nationalities assemble in China apart from Chinese or Indians.
- Well-equipped labs, a spacious library, and well-developed state-of-the-art classrooms provide students with a safe learning atmosphere.
- In order to increase the standard of medical education, the MCI Approved Universities in China encourage foreign aspects of education.
- As most Chinese medical institutions are offering scholarships, MBBS in China is economical.
- Separate hostel facilities are open to students. Top-ranked universities in China are offering funded scholarships to students.
- Strong economy and protection for Indian students.
- MBBS is very cheap in China. The fees for MBBS courses in China start at 1.5 lakes per year.
More than 50 percent of medical seats in India fall under private medical colleges that charge a high price (Rs.50 Lakhs to Rs.1 crore). In addition, there are approximately 10 Lakh medical candidates annually in India and only 70,000 medical seats are open. Thus, students choose to study MBBS abroad. According to the Times of India news article, China is the most popular destination for MBBS study abroad among several different countries.
List of Top 10 Medical Colleges in China (MCI Approved) & Course Duration
|Name of the Medical Universities||Duration||Location|
|Yangzhou University||6 Years||Yangzhou|
|China Medical University||5+1 years||Taiwan|
|Jilin University||6 years||Changchun|
|Southeast University||6 years||Nanjing|
|Nanjing Medical University||6 years||Nanjing|
|XI’AN Jiaotong University||6 years||Shaanxi|
|Ningxia University||6 years||Yinchuan|
|Huazhong University||6 years||Hubei|
|Qiqihar Medical University||6 years||Jianhua|
|Xinjiang University||5+1 years||Xinjiang|
Process of Implementation
- Move 1: The applicant may meet with our seasoned members to explore which courses or countries have the breadth of their program of interest.
- Step 2: Know the entrance tests (GRE/GMAT/SAT etc.) unique to the course and country criteria and can start the planning process.
- Move 3: Sr. Counsellors can help to pick colleges for students on the basis of their test scores.
- Step 4: Counsellors will instruct applicants in the preparation of main papers, such as LORs/Essays/Resumes/SOPs, etc.
- Phase 5: Teachers/counselors will provide candidates with full feedback on applying for a course as required by the university by online or offline procedures.
- Step 6: They will lead students and their sponsors through one-to-one conversations and workshops on financial and educational loans that are needed to qualify for a visa.
- Stage 7: They help students fill out the questionnaire, apply for a visa, and interviews, if necessary.
- Step 8: They will assist applicants with a number of time-consuming activities, such as travel bookings, security, international exchange, etc, and help them interact with other students who will join them.
Admission Process: to review MBBS in China
Looking for an MBBS abroad? These are the steps to it.
- Step 1: In order to be admitted to the MBBS course, the applicant should produce original documents of the standard 10+2 along with certified copies of the mark sheet and photographs.
- Step 2: After the consultation process, the eligible candidate will receive an invitation letter.
- Step 3: The applicant may apply for a student visa after receiving an invitation letter.
- Step 4: Applicants must submit a copy of the documents to the Chinese Embassy for the purpose of obtaining a travel visa.
- Step 5: The candidate will have to pay the school fee at the time of the admission process.
- Step 6: The candidate may move to China to pursue a medical career after completion of the process as mentioned above.
Medical education in China is considered to be much cheaper than in India—some courses cost as much as tenths of those at Indian private colleges—but 45 universities offering MBBS in English only have an annual quota of close to 3,400 seats, according to the Indian Medical Council.
6 years of age
MBBS in China – Length
The course is 6 years on campus, with 1 year of internship.
The Indian Medical Council (MCI) accepts the MBBS course of some accredited universities in China. MBBS graduates from these licensed universities are entitled to practice in India after having passed the MCI screening examination. … Graduates from non-approved institutions cannot feature in the MCI screening exam.
Yes, it is mandatory, students must have NEET qualified with a minimum score of 60 percent. Students must have all certificates and documents in their possession. *Note: Some high-profile universities may apply for more than 60 percent higher secondary education.
Generally, the fee for MBBS in China starts at Rs. 2, 00,000/year and costs around 10 Lakh Rupees for a five-year program without including hostel and other charges.