Law School of Standford University was established in 1893 in Silicon Valley, California.
● It’s one of the 3 top law schools of the country and one of the most prestigious law schools in the world.
● It enrolls only 180 students making it the smallest student body association in Stanford.
● There are 70 faculty members and M. Elizabeth Magill is the dean.
● There are 11 law clinics where students put theory into practice.
● 21 joint degree programs are provided in different areas like business and public policy.