University Of Exeter Facts
The University of Exeter, or Exon as is commonly referred to as, is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, UK.
- The University of Exeter has more than 20,000 registered students.
- The University is one of the Top 100 universities in the world, and number 1 in the UK for international student satisfaction.
- The University has consistently secured its rank among the top 15 universities in the UK.
- Nine of its subjects have been ranked within the top 10 of the Guardian University Guide 2018.
- The University attained the 65th rank in the Times Higher Education rankings in 2016.
About University Of Exeter
The University of Exeter, commonly known as Exon, is a public university located in Exeter, Devon, UK. The university was found in the 19th century but received its university status in 1955. Exon has 4 campuses in total. Two of the campuses – one in Streatham and another at St Luke - are in Exeter, while the other two – Truro and Penryn – are in Cornwall.