Teesside University Facts
The Teesside University received a Silver award in 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework
- The university achieved first rank in the UK in numerous aspects in the International Student Barometer 2016, which include satisfaction of learning experience, career counselling and employability, financial aid, residential expenses and social facilities.
- It was placed in the Times Higher University Rankings, 2017-18.
- It became the foremost University in England for graduate appeal (Government LEO data 2016).
- It ranked second in England for the most qualified academic staff (HESA 2016).
- For outstanding work in enterprise and business engagement, the Teesside University was awarded the Queens Anniversary Prize for Excellence in Higher Education (2014-18)
About Teesside University
Teesside University is located in Middlesbrough Teesside in North East England with approximately 18,000 students. It came into existence in 1970 when it merged with the Constantine College of technology. It has made a campus investment of over 270 million. Very recently in 2010, the Centuria South building for sports therapy and dental training was established.