Anglia Ruskin University Facts
Anglia Ruskin University has over 39,400 students all over the world with multiple campuses in Chelmsford, Cambridge, Peterborough, and London.
- Originally known as the Anglian Polytechnic, the University was renamed to Anglia Ruskin University in 2005.
- The university is divided into 5 faculties for medicine, science and technology, Arts, Law and Social Sciences, Health, Social Care and Education.
- It has been a part of the Times Higher Education’s (THE) ‘World University Rankings’ and was ranked among the top 350 universities on the international level and ranked 39 in the United Kingdom.
- The UK Higher Education Funding Institutions has recognized the university for creating flawless research.
- Anglia Ruskin was given the Entrepreneurial University of the Year in the 2014 Times Higher Education Awards.