Ara Institute Of Canterbury
Wellington, New Zealand
154 Courses Available
Ara Institute Of Canterbury was established in 1960 and is a public technological institute.
- The university has around 1800 international students a lot of whom come from India.
- The university has a male-female ratio of 1:1 which is an equal ratio and helps maintain a very healthy sex ration.
- It is the largest vocational training institute in the South Island of New Zealand.
- The institute also has a Category 1 rating because of its excellent facilities and education standards.
- The university has a total of 5 campuses which are all very well equipped to train students in vocational courses.
Popular Courses(5 Courses)
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical)
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil)
Bachelor Of Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering + Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Mechanical)
All Courses & Details(154 Courses)
Filter byArea of Study
Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Transformation and Change)
Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
Requirements & Eligibility
Business and Management
Computer Science and IT
Hospitality and Tourism
Area of StudyPGUG
Business and Management30.nov30.nov
Computer Science and IT30/Dec, 30/Apr30.nov
Hospitality and Tourism30.nov30.nov
Social Science30/Dec, 30/Apr30.nov
Sports30/Dec, 30/Apr30/Dec, 30/Apr
ADDRESSMadras St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
About the Author
Piyush values education and has studied from the top institutes of IIT Roorkee, IIM Bangalore, KTH Sweden and Tsinghua University in China. Post completing his MBA, he has worked with the world's # 1 consulting firm, The Boston Consulting Group and focused on building sales and marketing vertical for top MNCs and Indian business houses.
Visit the Ara Institute Of Canterbury as if you were there!