George Brown College
George Brown Overview
About the George Brown College
George Brown College, is a public, fully accredited college, with three full campuses in downtown, located in Toronto, Canada. GBC was chartered in 1966 by the government of Ontario and opened the next year. George Brown College introduces some of the points like business, craftsmanship, and configuration, designing innovation, wellness sciences, and friendliness. Likewise, it offers particular and recognition applications related to 28 graduate endorsement applications. The college is residential to more than 26,000 comprehensives of four,1000 overall understudies.
George Brown College Campus
- Situated in Canada, George Brown College has four campus grounds, explicitly Casa Loma Campus, St. James Campus and Waterfront Campus.
- The Casa Loma Campus is the guideline grounds and is known as spotless and unpracticed space of the school.
- The campus is aimed to provide specialized and modern training facilities.
- The college has a modern construction within spacious grounds and gardens.
- The campus offers students a chance to live, study, and enjoy a high-quality lifestyle.
George Brown College Rankings
- In 2018, the institution of George Brown university gained Canadian Architect Awards of Excellence for arranging The Arbor.
- The college was named as one of the top employer and best research college in the country in 2014.
- It has positioned 3rd in research universities of Canada in 2014.
- In 2015, studies data source Annual scores located the college in the beginning position in Canada the overall positioning of the university is 4611, around the world.
George Brown College Acceptance Rate
The college has an acceptance rate of 80%. It implies that out of 100 applicants approximate 80 get selected. e. Any student who successfully meets their requirements would likely increase the probability to get admitted to the university and pursue his/her favorite subject and course. More than 29% of International students take admission at the college each year.
George Brown College Students
The college has a high student enrolment percentage. More than 5,000 international students are comprising 29% of the total number coming from 128 different countries. Students from all over the world come to university to get the knowledge whether it be they pursue a master's degree or a graduate or a postgraduate degree.
George Brown College Faculty
The faculty of the university are experts in their fields and helps students regarding career aptitude assessment, career awareness, job skill preparation, resume and interview assistance, and work experience opportunities. George Brown College has produced world-class novel research and professionals. It is also known for the research activities carried out by the faculty of the Institute. The student-faculty ratio is around 18: 1.
George Brown College Achievements & Rewards
The college was named as one of the top employer and best research college in the country in 2014. It has positioned 3rd in research universities of Canada in 2014. In 2015, studies data source Annual scores located the college in the beginning position in Canada the overall positioning of the university is 4611, around the world. The college was a gold beneficiary of CICAN's internationalization magnificence grant in 2017.