The students enjoy every moment of their course program as college administration doesn’t bound students in much rules and students are free to enjoy all facilities provided under their program free of costs like Gym, Internet etc.
- They have sports programs and teams to help individuals with the sports.
- This college also has all kinds of facilities for physically-disable individuals, both faculty and students.
- The college faculties like cafes are open for all the night to give students access to food in night time also.
- There are group activities and tours are planned to explore the country during their course.
There are many different programs in the campus for the international students of various backgrounds where one can learn different things apart from the course like sports, cultural events etc. The college provides many café facilities and native restaurants have many things where people can enjoy the native things with mixture of local culture like food. International students engage themselves group activities with country counterparts like sports events where everybody enjoys. Foreign students have also the facilities to work inside the university departments to repay heavy education loans. There are jobs like waiter and lab assistants.
The accommodation facilities are very good. They are provided both inside and outside the campus. Mostly, students try for inside hostels as they subsequently provide more facilities for individuals as they are more near the college, hence help to avoid other expenses.
- Identify the hostel of your choice.
- Apply through the hostel form by submitting to the residential officials.
- Submit all the necessary documents along with form.
- Don’t forget to fill the choices in the form.
- Once your background check is done, allocation of room will be done.
Cost of Living in Vicinity
The cost of living near campus is very high and could prove expensive for the student. The normal cost can go upto Rs.1 Lakh per annum minimum.
London is the iconic city of the whole United Kingdom and Europe. Being one of the oldest cities it is very rich in culture and heritage.
- The nightlife of London city is amazing as one can see amazing fusions of many cultures.
- The Lord’s cricket stadium is heaven for the cricket lovers especially from the Indian subcontinent.
- The London Eye is an amazing place from where you can rest above bridge over the Thames River.