The student media has the hold on the campus radio station CJRU. The students also have newspaper released called the Eyeopener, the Ryersonian, Ryerson Review of Journalism.
- Ryerson MBA ranked along with the top business programs in Canada based on value for money
- There are various events, seminars held for the student interests in which you can be a part of.
- The student clubs are well – known and so many students portray their skills through these clubs.
- Ryerson's alumni community is more than 155,000 graduates living around the world.
There are various programs on campus for international students where they can learn different things apart from the course like sports, cultural events etc. The percentages of international students are 3.3 % to 9.8% for undergraduates and graduates. The campus has many things where people can enjoy the native things like food and all. International students have group activities with country counterparts like sports events where everybody enjoys. International students like other universities are also provided facilities to work inside the university departments in case they have heavy education loans. The part time job can be of a waiter or an assistant.
There are a number of options available for this college like a homestay, on-campus residence and off-campus residence. The on-campus details are on their official website, it is home to 850 students in the residence buildings. There are 4 residential buildings namely DCC, HOEM, ILC, PIT. The homestay gives the student a comfortable surrounding with the local Canadians.
There are also good options for off-campus residences.
- Identify the hostel of your choice.
- Apply through the hostel form by submitting to the residential officials.
- Submit all the necessary documents along with form.
- Don’t forget to fill the choices in the form.
- Once your background check is done, allocation of room will be done.
Cost of Living in Vicinity
The cost of living near campus is very high to high demands of rooms; this problem persists all over the Australian major cities. Other expenses are also high in the areas nearby to the campus due to high number of students around the campus. However, little away from campus reduces the cost of living considerably.
Toronto is one of the nation's leading tourism destinations. Since 2017, the city-area received more than 40 million people for tourism, out of which there are 10.4 million are domestic tourists and 2 million were from the USA, where they spend a total of $8.84 billion.
- Toronto is leading tourist attraction of Canada with a rich cultural life.
- The historical museum of Canada are worth seeing.
- The weekends can be spent in well maintained public parks.