A state-related research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 27th Largest University in the United States of America with over 38,000 students.
- Founded in early 1884, Temple University is the 4th largest provider of professional education in the nation.
- The university comprises of 17 schools and colleges, nine campuses, hundreds of degree programs and more than 35,000 students that combine to create one of the nation's most comprehensive and diverse learning environments.
- In 2016, Temple University received $246.3 million in research funding, ranking it 90th out of 905 institutions in the NSF’s Higher Education Research and Development Survey.
- In U.S. News & World Report's 2018 rankings, Temple University is tied for 53rd among U.S. public universities, tied for 106th among all national universities and ranked tied for 385th globally.