A high majority of individuals (mainly students) and staff of the University are based on the North Terrace campus, where the highest courses are offered. There are many kinds of courses for the students apart from the regular course like sports, music etc.
- They have a separate elite athlete program to help students in sports.
- Campus has all kinds of facilities for physically-disable students.
- Students can enjoy in cafeterias even in night times. The night life is very interesting here.
- Students have hostel parties and pool parties on various occasions before summer or winter breaks.
There are various program in the campus in which international students can take part and they are all volunteer based programs like security, health etc. The campus has many facilities where students can enjoy the native food. Not only food many other native things can be enjoyed in the campus with the students group of same country. International students are also provided facilities to work inside the campus in case they have heavy education loans. The work can be of lab assistant or waiter at a café.
The University of Adelaide is different from other universities as it did not set any land aside on its North Terrace campus for individual accommodation, due to an ideological opposition of the culture of live-in students, but it is influenced by the tiny size of the original campus.
- Identify the hostel of your choice.
- Apply through the hostel form by submitting to the residential officials.
- Submit all the necessary documents along with form.
- Don’t forget to fill the choices in the form.
- Once your background check is done, allocation of room will be done.
Cost of Living in Vicinity
The cost of living near campus is very high to high demands of rooms. There are high room rents with high food expenses. However, little away from campus reduce the cost of living considerably.
Adelaide, elegant and refined is located between the terrain of south coast of Australia and the foothills of the Mount Lofty Ranges Mountains. European refugees or migrants built this beautiful capital of South Australia, and its design was carefully crafted around the River Torrens, giving a welcome sense of order balanced by an awesome vibe.
- On weekends one can visit to South Australian Museum to see old things of Australia.
- There are many nightlife cafes and resorts to have parties and enjoy the beauty of Adelaide.
- There are also many monuments parks where one can go and relax him / her.
- All global brands operate in Adelaide which makes easy for students to buy things of their choice.