University Of New England is public university located in Australia offering a quality education to the students across the globe.
- The main campus is located in the city Of Armidale in Northern Central New South Wales. It is the first australian university established outside a state capital city.
- It is one of Australia's reputed universities offering more than 200 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and higher course levels.
- It serves regional, national and international communities through pursuit of excellence and wisdom.
- It provides a great amount of scholarship facility to its students of approximately 5 million dollars.
- It is ranked 74th in regional universities north . Ranked 25th nationally. It is the only australian public university awarded maximum 5 stars for overall 13 years.