- You can choose from over 230 clubs and societies.
- There are two sports centers.
- The Student Life Centre deals with the students’ financial as well as psychological problems.
- The campus itself is like a small town with facilities like market, bookstore, post office and so much more.
- The Junior Research Scheme allows students to research during the summer vacations at their quality research centers.
More than 6,000 international students studying here represent over 140 nationalities.
All the residence halls are at walking distance from the campus.
- Both single and shared apartments are available.
- The outdoors have gardens and walking spaces.
- The apartments are catered and self-catered according to your choice.
- The South Downs National Park.
- The Falmer House that is a Grade I building.
- The Meeting House.
- The Gardner Arts Centre.
- The Library, which has first editions of writers like Virginia Woolf and Jane Austen.