University Of Warwick
About University Of Warwick
The University of Warwick started in 1964. It began with a few graduate students. It was in October 1965, when the university started as a full-fledged university, admitting its first batch of undergraduate students. Since then, there has been no looking back. The University finds its place among the top academic institutions in the world. The University of Warwick is also a member of the Midlands Innovation Group, European University Association, as well as the Russell Group, the same as the University of Glasgow.
University Of Warwick Campus
The main site of the University of Warwick is located five kilometers away from Coventry City Centre. The main campus has three adjoining campuses. The campuses are the Westwood Campus, Gibbet Hill Campus, as well as the University of Warwick Science Park.
University of Warwick Rankings
The University of Warwick has been positioned at the 54th rank in the overall QS World University Rankings, 2019. Further, it has been ranked consistently in the top 100 universities of the world, according to the Guardian and the Times Higher Education.
University of Warwick Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the University of Glasgow was only 14 percent in 2014, which shows that the University accepts only the cream among the number of eligible applicants for the schools of the university.
University of Warwick Students
The University of Warwick has to offer a wide range of postgraduate and graduate programs, spread across various domains like science, medicine, social sciences, engineering, law, theatre, education, language, and business. There are a total of 26,500 students on the three campuses along with the main campus. Adding to that are the 2400 highly experienced and qualified faculty members.
University of Warwick Faculty
The University boasts of academically and professionally acclaimed faculties, both permanent and visiting. While the most professional and expert ones are in the field of engineering and medicine, the ones in law, social sciences, and humanities have claimed some very high positions in their respective fields before agreeing to work as faculties.
University of Warwick Achievements and Rewards
The University of Warwick has had a wide range of achievements and rewards, received due to the excellent work and research displayed by both faculty and the students. Publications include the British Medical Journal and Anaesthetic Drugs. Similarly, external awards include a prize by the Academy of Medical Educators, JASME prize, and BJGP Research Conference.
How to Apply to University of Warwick?
The University of Warwick is one of the best world-known universities in terms of students, faculty, international students, research, awards, and achievements. It offers a large number of courses in graduate and postgraduate programs. The domains include Engineering, Law, Medical, Education, Dental, Veterinary Sciences.
Admission Requirements For University of Glasgow
List of Documents Required for UG
UC writing Supplement
SAT, Act, UC Maths Placement Score
Letter of Recommendation (LOR) required for a few courses
Statement of Purpose (SOP) required for a few courses
List of Documents Required for PG
Bachelor's Degree and Transcripts (for PG Courses)
Work Experience for a few courses
Resume for a few courses
SOP for a few courses
LOR for a few courses
Masters in University of Warwick
The university’s postgraduate programs include Masters in Business Administration, MSc in Computer Science, MSc in Business Analytics, and MSc International Business. Engineering. While courses like MBA accept GMAT and GRE scores, others like the MSc in Computer Science accepts PTE score of 62.
Bachelors in University of Warwick
The university offers candidates to choose from various Bachelor Programs, which includes courses like BSc International Business, BSc Accounting, and Finance, BSc in Computer Engineering, etc. The requirement for all the courses mentioned in either a PTE Score of 60 or IELTS of 7.
MBA in University of Warwick
The MBA program has a duration of 12 months, with the first year tuition fee of INR 35.6 lakh. Both GRE and GMAT scores are accepted.
Life at University of Warwick
Student life is one of the most important parts of an academic career. The University of Warwick makes sure you have the best years while pursuing your graduate and post-graduate program. For the first-year students of the Undergraduate program, the year revolves around the campus. The consequent years revolve around off-campus in Leamington Spa.
- The University of Warwick offers you a vivid opportunity to get the best student's life while pursuing any course from the University
- There are a number of labs and research expeditions offered to the students to be able to get practical applications of the theoretical part.
- There are a number of student unions who also provide an opportunity to join clubs for different co-curricular activities.
- Students can also assist the research faculties in exchange for the knowledge they can gather while pursuing with their interest in research.
Accommodation at University of Warwick
The University of Warwick has 9,325 international students, most of whom are guaranteed accommodation within the campus. This comes at the condition that the students accept an unconditional offer of studying at the university. It also asks you to submit the completed registration form on/before the entry deadline of the year.
University of Warwick On-campus accommodation
- Full-time first-year undergraduates are guaranteed first-year accommodation, the contract of which is for 52 weeks maximum.
- Arthur Vick, Jack Martin, and Heronbank are some of the halls of the thirteen halls in the University.
- There are shared kitchens for up to 19 students. Along with this, the heart of the campus is located only within walking distance from all basic buyable.
University of Warwick Off-campus accommodation
- Off-campus accommodation mainly includes residence halls and apartments.
- There are ensuite, studios, and suite-style rooms.
- Rooms are available for as low as Fifty Euros per week to high as Four hundred Euros per week.
- The University of Warwick has three adjoining campuses located at a walkable distance within the main campus of the University premise.
- The University of Warwick has been ranked consistently among the top ten among the British Universities.
- The Complete University Guide 2019 ranks the University of Warwick's 9th best university among all the world universities.
- The big alumni network helps it in bridging the gap between the students and employers interested in employing the best-skilled individuals from the campus.
Career at University of Warwick
The University of Warwick offers the outgoing students wide options in the various domains. The job market offers various posts like Audit Manager, Operations Manager, Contract Manager, Supervisor, Marketing Manager, etc.
Jobs After Studying At University of Warwick
The University of Warwick has helped a lot of undergraduate and postgraduate students with job opportunities in various domains and sectors, like government, private, and non-governmental firms. More details about the placements can be found on the official website.
Placements At University of Warwick
The University of Warwick has a critically acclaimed placement record. The large alumni network helps in building relations with a lot of private and public institutions. While some students get placed on on-campus placement rounds, a lot of students are employed off-campus.
University of Warwick Notable Alumni
Colleges under University of Warwick
The schools under the University of Warwick are:
- School of Business
- Dental School
- School of Engineering
- School of Culture & Creative Arts
- School of Law
Warwick Business School is the most prestigious business school under the University of Warwick situated in Coventry, England.