The student life is fantastic as the university has multi-campus, giving a chance to students to meet different communities of the campus. The high number of international students makes the culture of the university very diverse and rich.
- Students are provided an environment to cultivate inclusion and diversity.
- One can develop chances for himself civic engagement and co-curricular learning.
- The college campus forms immersive living-learning experiences.
- The college not only provides free care but it also provides focused support to students in crisis.
Being a top university in Australia, it has the highest number of international students making the environment very diverse. There are various programs on the campus of the university which allows international students to learn different things apart from the degree like various sports programs, musicals, etc. The university has many unique things like students can enjoy the native things of their respective country like food and all. International students can engage themselves in group activities with country locals like music events and different cultural fests. There are also facilities for students to work part-time in order to pay their education loans. They can work as assistants and waiters.
The residential facilities are very good but a little costly if one opts for extra facilities in the university residences. However, everybody can apply and secure a residence on a first come first serve basis.
- Identify the hostel of your choice.
- Apply through the hostel form by submitting to the residential officials.
- Submit all the necessary documents along with the form.
- Don’t forget to fill the choices in the form.
- Once your background check is done, the allocation of the room will be done.
Cost of Living in the Vicinity
The cost of living in areas around campus can be expensive as the demand for rooms and services is quite high. One should try to find far from campus in order to lower the rates of basic services.
The city is full of joy and excitement. Sydney is a city which attracts thousands of tourists every year due to the iconic places and friendly environment.
- The Sydney Opera House is something which no student wants to miss; it is one of the most visited tourist spots in Australia.
- Sydney Harbor Bridge is the iconic bridge of the city. It is the best place to visit on occasions like New Year.
- Queen Victoria building is worth watching and a must-visit place on weekends.
- If you are a cricket fan, then Sydney is the best place to explore during your course.