Study Abroad, Study in UK
The United Kingdom falls just second only after the US when it comes to the world’s most popular study destination for MBA. Moreover, UK is home to 26 of the 65 business schools in Europe that were featured in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report. So, if you are planning to do your MBA program from UK, this post is for you. We will be listing top 5 MBA colleges of the UK in this post. So, do check out these colleges, if you aspire to do MBA from UK.
Study Abroad Terms you need to know:
For your better understanding, defining below some terms that will be used in the article.
- International Students: Students with nationality different from the country where they are studying.
- Salary Increase: Approximate difference in the salary of the alumni before MBA and after MBA.
- Employed at 3 months: Students who were placed within 3 months from the completion of the course
London Business School (LBS)
London Business School was ranked at 6 in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2017.
About MBA in London Business School
London Business School offers flexible full-time MBA program which lasts for a duration between 15 to about 21 months. This MBA program of LBS has been designed in order to provide the students with the connections and the capabilities that are necessary to succeed in the world of business. The curriculum here offers the students with a solid grounding in the principal frameworks as well as the skills of the general business management. After this program, the students can diversify their program by way of a choice of elective module. Further, the students can apply their theoretical knowledge in practice by way of 8 weeks paid internship. They can even take up the opportunity of an international exchange with either one of the 30 business schools across the globe.
- International Students here: 91%
- Salary Increase: 97%
- Employed at 3 months: 93%
- Tony Wheeler – Founder, Lonely Planet
- Kumar Birla – Chairman, Aditya Birla Group
- Paul Onwuanibe – CEO of Landmark Group
Cambridge Judge Business School – University of Cambridge
In Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2016, for Cambridge Judge Business School was 5.
About MBA in University of Cambridge
The full-time MBA program at the University of Cambridge is a 1-year intensive course. It has been designed to produce highly ambitious and motivated students who have a global outlook. In this school, the program focuses less on the theoretical aspects and sharpens you for your practical skills. This is done by involving the students in leadership sessions, live consulting projects and tailor designing the MBA program in accordance to the sector where they wish to work in.
- International Students here: 88%
- Salary Increase: 93%
- Employed at 3 months: 88%
- Rajiv Gandhi – Prime Minister of India 1984–1989
- Dorabji Tata – Indian industrialist (Tata Group) and philanthropist.
- Sir C. D. Deshmukh – Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (1943–1949) Saïd Business School – University of Oxford
In 2017 Financial Times Global MBA Ranking ,Saïd Business School – University of Oxford is 33.
About MBA in University of Oxford
The most progressive MBA curriculum of Oxford has been designed to create managers who possess extraordinary integrity and ability. So that they can take lead in this fragile, complex and connected world. Here students get tthought-provokingand challenging program which includes a GOTO Entrepreneurship course i.e. the Global Opportunities & Threats Oxford Entrepreneurship course.
- International Students here: 97%
- Salary Increase: 86%
- Employed at 3 months: 87%
- Patrick Grant – British fashion designer
- Javed Afridi – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Haier Pakistan
- Papa CJ – Indian Comedian
Imperial College Business School – Imperial College London
In the year 2017, Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for Imperial College Business School is 45.
About MBA in Imperial College Business School
In the Imperial College Business School, there is a full time MBA program of 1 year. This intensive course helps to fine tune all the business minded people who wish to venture in their chosen sector post the completion of the course. As part of the program, students will be equipped with the ability to seek solutions to all possible emerging business challenge and develop a global professional network and function.
- International Students here: 77%
- Salary Increase: 88%
- Employed at 3 months: 96%
- Iain Conn – CEO of Centrica
- Emily Brydon – Olympic skier
- Victoria Cleland – Chief Cashier of the Bank of England
Alliance Manchester Business School – The University of Manchester
In the year 2017, Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for Alliance Manchester Business School is 30.
About MBA in Alliance Manchester Business School
In the Alliance Manchester Business School, there is an 18 month full time MBA program. As part of this program you’ll be given a complete grounding in the theoretical aspect of business. When you have acquired complete knowledge about the course, you’ll get several opportunities to practice by way of internships, live consultancy work or international projects.If students are prepared enough to put in the groundwork, a dedicated MBA Careers Service will ensure that the students of the University reach the goal that they aspire to achieve.
- International Students here: 92%
- Salary Increase: 92%
- Employed at 3 months: 87%
- Parineeti Chopra – Bollywood Actress
- Namik Paul – Indian Television Actor
- Keith Edelman, Managing Director of Arsenal Football Club
Hope this post gave you an idea on Top 5 MBA colleges in UK. But these details sometimes may not be enough to make your decision. So, any help you may require from us in choosing the best college for you, contact us @ [email protected] or +91-120-653-3966.
Also, kindly do post if you have any feedback, comment or suggestion.