AdmitKard.com is owned by Pineyards Solutions Pvt. Limited, which is a company registered in New Delhi, India.
Pineyards Solutions Pvt. Limited is committed to ensure that your Privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Pineyards Solutions Pvt. Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect?We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information including Email Address, Mobile Number
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- Other Information relevant to Customer Surveys and/or Offers
- Data entered by the user on the website in their secured account (These are subject to terms and conditions issued under the user license)
Information we gather can be categorized in two types of information
- Information Submitted Directly by Users
- Information Not Submitted Directly by Users
- 1. Information Submitted Directly by Users There are two types of user-submitted information we collect: Public and Private.
- Public: We define Public information as Personal Information that may be displayed on the site at the behest of the member, such as Organization Name, Services offered by the Organization, Facts and Figures provided on Historical Performance of their business, Logos, Business References or allows the collection of information about the user other than what is displayed on the site. In order to make the services of advertising to the relevant targeted members, we gather personal information, which may or may not include: Customer-Specified AdmitKard.com Username, Telephone Number, Directors name, Business Website, and any Personal Information except the Address of the Business
- Private: This information is gathered from members who apply for the various services our site offers. This information includes, but is not limited to: Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Credit Card Number or Checking Account Information for Payment, a User-Specified Password, Mailing Address, Zip Code, Telephone Number and Student profile details
- AdmitKard.com also allows members to submit Public and Private Information on behalf of others. If they do not wish this information to be displayed, she/he has the option to request removal of such information after providing the necessary evidence that the information pertains to her/him.
- SURVEYS & CONTESTS: From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- TESTIMONIALS: Satisfied users of AdmitKard.com have chosen to post testimonials on our web site. All permissions have been obtained to post these testimonials.
Information Not Submitted Directly by UsersAGGREGATE: This information that we collect is not Personally Identifiable, such as
- Browser Type and IP Address.
- This information is gathered for all users to the site.
- Also at times information is gathered from the user’s Organizations Website.
What is done with the Information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal Record Keeping
- Improve our Products and Services
- Send you relevant Interests and Enquiries as per the Preferences added under your account
- Periodic Promotional Emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Contact for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- Customize the website according to your interests
- Student profile details excluding the student name and contact details, for improving the short-listing algorithm and product features
- We will connect with you over a phone call to better understand your academic profile & connect you with a suitable counsellor as per your profile.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent Unauthorized Access or Disclosure, we have put in place suitable Physical, Electronic and Managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A Cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the Cookie helps analyze Web Traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use Traffic Log Cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for Statistical Analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to Accept or Decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the Protection and Privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this Privacy Statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us on [email protected] or by clicking on unsubscribe link in the emails sent to you.
We will not Sell, Distribute or Lease your Personal Information to Third Parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your Personal Information to send you Promotional Information about Third Parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated on: 31-Mar-2019