De Montfort University (DMU) is a public university which is located in Leicester in England. It was established in 1992 as a degree-awarding body. It has approximately 27000 students and 3240 staff including teaching faculties. The programs are of four types: Art, Design, and Humanities (ADH); Business and Law (BAL); Health and Life Sciences (H&LS); and Computing, Engineering, and Media (CEM). The chancellor of this college is Doreen Lawrence. The main origin of the university is Leicester School of Art.
De Montfort University ranking
De Montfort University got the Gold rating from the UK Department of Education. The teaching staff gives you higher excellence studies. This university is awarded the Centre of Excellence for its teaching practice and student support. This university is ranked 70th by the Complete University Guide. In 2019, the Times Higher Education (THE) ranked the De Montfort University 50th in the world. The list of top universities in England are –
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- University College of London
- Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Bristol
- University of Warwick
De Montfort University world ranking
The university is ranked at 601 positions in the World University Ranking by the Times Higher Education. According to the reviews of the students, the university has scored overall 4.2 stars. In 2019, the Times Higher Education ranked the university in the 50th position among the world university.
De Montfort University Leicester
The Leicester School of Art is the main origin of De Montfort University. The University was established in 1992. The university is located in Leicester, England which is nearby Leicester city center. The university also consists of international students from 130 countries. The four faculties organized four programs related to the field of arts, engineering, media, business, computing, and law.
- The campus consists of 27000 students of both full-time and part-time courses.
- There are four faculties that are organized by the university which are Art, Design, and Humanities; Business and Law; Health and Life Science; and Computing, Engineering, and Media.
- The university has ranked 50th position in the World University.
- The campus consists of three floors and providing so many facilities for the students.
- There are four sites for accessing the library for the students.
- There are also facilities for disabled and special needs students.