MIM is the Masters in Management program which is getting popularity very fast. The degree in Masters in Management will focus on anything from accounting to marketing. This program in the job needs very little or no experience. Masters in Management program cover a very broad range of business topics. This program includes more business theory. Those who are just starting their career then MIM (Masters in Management) is the best option.
MIM (Masters in Management)
MIM (Masters in Management) is the best career option for those students who want to jump-start their career in management and not want to wait for 4-5 years. This offers various foundational courses. MIM (Masters in Management) course converts you as a global professional.
- This program offers courses like accounting, finance, marketing, operations etc.
- This course mainly focusses on the management.
- The course needs very little or almost no experience.
- Fresh graduates and students who want to explore the business field then MIM is the good option.
There are top 5 Universities of MIM (Masters in Management) –
- London Business School
- ESADE Business School
- IE Business School
- ESCP Europe Business School
- HEC Paris School of Management
MIM (Masters in Management) in Canada
MIM programs degrees are available across Canada. There is a different program available in Canada in the Masters in Management
- MIM in Canada is best the option.
- Canada has the best education system for higher studies.
- Canada has numerous universities offering this course.
- The Canadian universities also giving placements.
Top 5 University in Canada for Masters in Management Course –
- Odette School of Business, University of Windsor
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- University of Manitoba, Asper
- University of Lethbridge
- McGill University
MIM (Masters in Management) in the USA
There is a large number of companies in the USA which are hiring MIM students. In the USA, there is a number of world-class business schools which are offering Masters in Management degree program.
- The degree from USA University is the dream of the students.
- The bachelor or master’s degree from USA gives a great advantage in job opportunities.
- The fee structure of the course differs for every university.
- USA University also offers scholarships for international students.
There are top 5 Universities in USA for MIM (Masters in Management) course –
- Michigan Ross School of Business
- The Fuqua School of Business
- Boston University
- ASU- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Mendoza College of Business
MIM (Masters in Management) in Germany
Germany is currently considered as one of the countries which are been able to create and follow well-developed education system. Germany is also known as the hub of international students.
- Germany has a well-known education system.
- Germany is establishing more and more business and management schools.
- Germany has a rich job atmosphere.
- Germany gives the student visa very easily.
There are top 5 Universities in Germany for MIM (Masters in Management) Course –
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- University of Mannheim Business School
- Berlin School of Economics
MIM Vs MBA
|MIM (Masters in Management)||MBA (Masters in Business Administration)|
|This usually targeting business area programs.||This involves marketing, finance, operations, etc.|
|The program typically targets fresh graduates.||This does not typically target fresh graduates.|
|Candidates do not need high work experience.||Candidates need high work experience.|
|The average age of the candidate should be approx. 23 years.||The average age of the candidate should be approx. 30 years.|
|The course is more theoretical in nature.||The course is more practical in nature.|
|This course is less costly.||This course in more costly.|
MIM (Masters in Management) in India
In India, the duration of this course in 2-year. The course provides knowledge into core and specialized subjects in management.
- The minimum eligibility in India for MIM course in Bachelor degree.
- The average tuition fees range from INR 5000 to 15 lacs for 2 years.
- The average starting salary in India is 3 lacs to 15 lacs.
- This is the professional course which helps students to adequate their skills and knowledge.
Top 5 Universities in India for MIM (Masters in Management) Course –
- Indian Institute of Management.
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute
- University of Delhi
- Jain University
- Chandigarh University
MIM (Masters in Management) in Australia
MIM in Australian business schools has a strong connection with developing markets of South-east Asia.
- A most Australian university has 1-2 year of Master in Management program.
- Australian Universities also gives opportunities for doing internships in the course.
- This will help to develop your skills and practical knowledge.
There are top 5 universities in Australia for MIM (Masters in Management) Course: –
- Australian National University (ANU)
- Melbourne Business School (MBS)
- University of Sydney
- Monash Business School, Monash University
- Macquarie Graduate school of Management (MGSM)
Masters in Management salary
The Salary of MIM depends on different job structures.
- Management Consultant – Average salary of $84,963
- Project Manager – Average salary of $58,570
- Social media manager – Average salary $49,015
- Business Development Manager – Average salary of $70,995
TOP UNIVERSITIES FOR MIM (Masters in Management): – There is listed top 10 universities for MIM course –
- University of St. Gallen – This university is located in Switzerland. The university offers a CEMS MIM program.
- HEC Paris – This university is located in France. The MIM program is the 18 months long program in this university. The tuition cost for international students is $45,000
- ESSEC Business School – This university is located in France and Singapore. The university offers a Master of Science in Management. The tuition cost for international students is $47,300.
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management – This university is located in Germany. The university offers the 17-21-month long program in MIM. The tuition cost for international students is $ 32,000.
- ESADE Business School – This university is located in Spain. The tuition cost for international students is $47,000.
- ESCP Europe – This university is located in France, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy. The tuition cost for international students is $47,000.
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University – This university is located in the Netherlands. The tuition cost for international students is $27,500.
- IE Business School – This university is located in Spain. The tuition cost for international students is $44,000.
- London Business School – This university is located in UK. The tuition cost for international students is $43,000.
- Ivey Business School – This is located in Canada. The tuition cost for international students is $65,000.
Masters in Management in the UK
MIM study in UK gives a rewarding experience for students. There are many business schools across UK.
- The business schools of UK offer a specialized Master’s degree program in MIM.
- The student’s general study management topics in UK Universities.
- UK Universities focus on specific areas of business also.
There are top 5 Universities in the UK for MIM (Masters in Management) course –
- London Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Warwick Business School
- City University
- University of Edinburgh
Masters in Management without GMAT
The full form of GMAT is the Graduate Management Admission Test. The GMAT score is essential for full-time master’s program. As a high GMAT score, you obtain as more chances of getting admission.
- The average GMAT score of top Business schools is 670 and above.
- Some universities do not require a GMAT score, they prefer the IELTS score.
- As in do not need work experience so GMAT is not so Important.