CTET Admit Card 2020
CTET Admit Card 2020 will be issued on 20th June 2020 for the session of July by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates who have applied can download the admit card at ctet.nic.in. Use your CTET Application Number along with the password or Date of Birth to login to download the admit card. The admit card for the CTET can be downloaded on the exam day too.
- Applicants should carry their original photo ID proof, along with its copy, and two passport-sized photographs along with the CTET admit card.
- Reach the exam center for at least one hour in advance.
- Candidate’s details, along with the CTET 2020 Exam Center, Examination Date, and Time of exam, would be mentioned in CTET Admit Card 2020.
- Download the admit card after cross-checking all the details which are mentioned in the admit card.
- In case there is any mismatch in details, inform CBSE about the same.
- 5th July 2020 is the date when the CTET exam would be conducted in offline mode.
CTET Admit Card 2020 Date
- The CTET 2020 Exam would be conducted on 5th July 2020, and 20th May 2020 is when CTET admit card would be released on the official website.
- CTET Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded on the day of the exam, i.e., 5th July 2020 too.
- The candidates who have successfully registered would be able to get the issued document.
- Candidates who are unable to download the admit card or the admit card has an error in the information. The candidates need to contact the concerned authorities before 5th July 2020, i.e., the exam date.
CTET Admit Card 2020 – How to download?
To download the CTET Admit Card, candidates need to follow the following procedure:
- Go to the official website to download the CTET Admit Card
- Click on the link named ‘Login – CTET 2020 July.’
- After clicking on the ‘Login – CTET 2020 July’, the following page will pop-up.
- You can download the CTET Admit Card using your application number and password, or through application number and Date of Birth.
- CTET Admit Card comes up on the screen.
- Click on ‘view’ or download the admit card for future references.
CTET Admit Card – What details are mentioned in the admit card?
Applicants must make sure that the details which have been mentioned in the admit card are correct. The applicants must also ensure that the display pic on the CTET Admit Card, along with the signature is correct and visible properly. Invigilators check the details in the examination hall, and any mismatch may lead to non-acceptance of candidature. So, in case you find any mistakes in the admit card, contact the concerned CBSE authority immediately to rectify the same. The following details are displayed on the CTET Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam Center
- CTET Exam time
- Roll Number
- Medium of Paper
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
CTET Admit Card – What are the documents required in the exam hall?
To sit in the examination hall and write the exam, the following documents are required to be produced by the candidate –
- Photo ID proof – Both Original and a copy
- The Photo ID may be PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Passport
- Photo – Passport sized. Candidates must bring at least two recent passport-sized photographs.
What to Carry to the CTET Exam Centre?
- Blue or Black Ballpoint of high quality
- CTET Admit Card
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport Sized Photo
Note – There should be no rough work done on the answer sheet. Instead, all the rough work has to be done in the Test Booklet and nowhere else.
What NOT to Carry in CTET Exam?
- No Study material should be brought along in the CTET Exam.
- No communication devices like Laptop, Mobile, Bluetooth, or earphones.
- No digital devices like a smartwatch, camera can be brought.