APSSDC is the Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation, the main vision or moto of APSSDC is to make Andhra Pradesh one of the most developed State all over the country. It is governed by the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation (DSDEI), which is located in Guntur.
The Institute helps candidates of Andhra Pradesh to enhance their skills so that they can make their state one of the top all over the country.
The Courses offered are:
- Food Processing
- Non-Technical Courses
- Beauty & Wellness
- Various Science Courses
Siemens is an Organization which organizes various Skill development program for candidates who have completed Engineering or diploma in Mechanical, automobile, Production, metallurgical and industrial branches and are still unemployed. So to increase or enhance their skill level, Siemens works jointly with APSSDC so that candidates can easily clear different interviews.
The training domains on which training is given are as follows:-
- NX design
- Programmable Logical Controller (PLC)
- Advanced Stimulation Solutions
- Topics on Induction Motor, AC/Dc Drives
Interested candidates can log in through Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) (https://www.apssdc.in/home/)
The Complete Procedure for login to the official website of Abssdc follows:-
- At first, Candidates have to visit the official website of APSSDC (https://www.apssdc.in/home/) there before login at first they have to Sign up with their details, mobile number.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number given by the candidate after entering the correct OTP candidates can set their user name password.
- Once the account is created, after which candidates can again visit the same website and go to the Login option in the Official website marked in blue color. After which they can successfully login.
Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh can register themselves through this link for their Skill Development and for attending Workshop. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA can use this facility.
How to Register for APSSDC
- Candidates who are interested and who want to enhance their Technical, as well as non-Technical skills, can directly go and apply to the following link ( http://engineering.apssdc.in/register/ ). By registering themselves, they will get the complete schedule of the training.
Job Skills APSSDC
APSSDC organizes different Job fairs for the employment of different candidates. The skill which is required for the same are:-
- B.Tech Degree
- MBA Degree
- Inter-School 10th degree
- Any Diploma Degree Holder
APSSDC Trainer Jobs
APSSDC training jobs include different Contract based jobs, and there is no fixed place to work candidates have to go to various places to train students at various Colleges.
Some of the training jobs include:-
- IT Trainer
- Developers in various domains
- Soft Skill development trainer
- Ytc Coordinator
- Associate Finance Manager
The Average Salary for different domains are as follows:-
- Android Developer:- Rs 4,02,520
- Java Developer:- Rs 3,26,302
- Trainer Monthly:- Rs 2,52,493
- Coordinator:- Rs 2,00,436
- Associate Finance Manager:- Rs 4,17,319
APSSDC is one of the most developed organizations and whose vision is very clear to make the candidates of Andhra Pradesh for Skillful. To make them face any challenges.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh mainly governs it with a 49% stake.