Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is one of the elites in their genre. Enterprise, Leadership, and Success incorporate the basic idea of this school. The courses are designed in such a manner that projects the practical technique with business skills. Industry oriented with live tools and information is provided for the professional benefit till best. The career Support system is also taken into account which plays a vital role in the proper guidance and advice.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation location
It is situated in the center of Berlin which on its own is a hub for technology and the latest trends. Europe’s most preferable city on a global level, Berlin. A variety of cultural and business exposure can be seen in this territory. It’s rich history always attracts the student to show up here for professional study. Here atmospheric encouragement makes the student feel for the learning and exploring.
- Centrally located.
- Loaded with professional and cultural opportunities.
- Extensive history which persuades.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation reviews.
Berlin School of Business and innovation trains and develop the business leaders which further contribute to the successful development. BSBI’s focuses on widespread figures of the leaders to propagate for the best.
- Affordable college fees.
- Rich academics.
- Practical exposure Better opportunities.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Courses
Very proficiently created courses and distributed for the maximum enhancement. This school offers the study as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate.
Many practically benefited management courses lie under these umbrellas. It creates a strong step forward in the learning and development of the upcoming leaders.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Entry requirements
Undergraduate Admissions Criteria
|Minimum age||18 (12 years of schooling).|
|Academic Qualifications||A school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Germany, e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, International Baccalaureate, international school leaving certificates,BTEC/National Diploma, Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education. If you do not meet the above academic requirements, applicants with professional qualifications and/or 4 or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.|
|English Language requirements||IELTS 6.0 (Not less than 5.5 in any section), PTE score must be 50+ or equivalent.|
Postgraduate Admissions Criteria
|Academic Qualifications||Strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university.|
If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
|English Language requirements||IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent|
Doctorate Admissions Criteria
|Academic Qualifications|| A bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution in a business-related discipline;· A master’s degree or a Level 7 postgraduate qualification, or an MBA from a recognized Institution. |
Applicants with degrees in other disciplines and applicants with no bachelor’s or master’s degree, but with other academic qualifications and significant professional experience at executive level are also welcome to apply. Their acceptance might be subject to successful sitting to an entrance test and an interview.· Research Proposal: Applicants will also have to submit a detailed research proposal which will include: research topic rationale, aims and objectives, primary and secondary research questions, methodology, research structure and design, initial literature review.
|English Language requirements||IELTS 7.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component), PTE 65 + score or equivalent|
Berlin School of Business and Innovation undergraduate programs
BA in Economics and Business Administration
BA in Economics and Business Administration comes under the prestigious programs offered by UNINETTUNO. Modern management operations are important to grow the business with the right grip as well. This bachelor’s degree gear up with the 180 European University Credits (EUC).
- Fundamentals of business principle, Economics, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Law, Human Resources, Marketing
- Flexible choice of electives which can be taken by students as per their best possible interest.
- A practical approach for maximum understanding of theories.
- There is also an option to learn the German language.
- Completion of internship from the recognized firm.
BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma this course provides the throughout knowledge from the basics to the flying skills. It prospects the wider coverage of the subject knowledge and practical skills as it is a four-year program. This ensures full potential exposure and high-end performances as well.
- It is a combination of a one-year Foundation and three years of bachelor’s degree.
- The virtual learning environment for better understanding.
- Well facilitated classrooms with maximum resources.
- Practical workshops and field trips also.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation undergraduate tuition fees
BA in Economics and Business Administration
9500 Euros per annum for International students and 6500 Euros per annum for EU students.
BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
6500 Euros for Foundation diploma and 9500 Euros for BA (International Students) and 6000 Euros for Foundation diploma and 6500 Euros for BA (EU Students).
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Postgraduate programs
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Postgraduate degrees open the road to gain additional space in the long run. Better achievements and effective professional career demands higher education. Improved learning with maturity and experience in the field always has some edge.
- Global MBA
- MBA Maritime and Shipping Management
- MA in Finance and Investment
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MA in International Tourism, Hospitality, and event management
- MSc in International Health Management
Berlin School of Business and Innovation postgraduate tuition fees
Postgraduate courses are affordable and however, scholarships are also available for students. Furthermore, there is a discount of 50 percent for those students who have done their bachelor’s from this college only terms and conditions are applied.
- Global MBA – 13250 Euros for international students and 7000 Euros for EU students
- MBA Maritime and Shipping Management – 13250 Euros for international students and 7000 Euros for EU students
- MA in Finance and Investment – 11800 Euros for International students and 6300 for EU students
- MA in Strategic Marketing – 11800 Euros for International students and 6300 for EU students
- MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship – 7500 Euros
- MA in International Tourism, Hospitality, and event management. – 11800 Euros for International students and 6300 for EU students
- MSc in International Health Management – 11800 Euros for International students and 6300 for EU students
A. The student support system and academic tuition are fairly good. Industry experts visit for time to time exposure. Paid internships are provided.
A. Global MBA is a postgraduate program provided to the professionals and students exploring international companies.
A. Yes, it is accredited. UNINETTUNO provides the correct and legit degree.
A. Good for international students and the courses are at a reasonable fee.
A. Usually, tuition fees cover public transport and it nearly cost around 300 Euros.