Nanyang Business School, reliably considered as a part of the world’s top-level business colleges, flaunts in excess of 1,250 members across 70 nationalities, and 45,000 graduated class from 89 nations. Being completely coordinated into Nanyang Technological University, it draws on the qualities of one of Asia’s most far-reaching research-concentrated colleges to give advancing chances to the interdisciplinary investigation.
For more than 50 years, we have supported pioneers from around the globe, utilizing a creative teaching method that merges a thorough scholarly hypothesis with true business practice. Being completely coordinated into Nanyang Technological University, we can draw on the qualities of one of Asia’s most exhaustive exploration concentrated colleges to give improving chances to interdisciplinary examination.
This comprehensive methodology reaches out over our wide cluster of undergrad and graduate projects – just as non-degree leader courses – guaranteeing that our alumni flourish and prevail in the present progressively powerful and interconnected world. Our MBA program is positioned normally as one of Asia’s ideal and we are authorized by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – the world’s most generally perceived quality affirmation guidelines for bookkeeping and business instruction.
Some key highlights featured under the Nanyang Business School are:
- The Nanyang Business School of the NTU is the main business college in Singapore and has been reliably positioned in the Top 50 business colleges on the planet.
- As indicated by the Financial Times, NTU offers the 40th best MBA on the planet. NBS–NTU offers thorough program calendars and members gain information from 160 experienced employees from 30 nationalities.
- You increase a worldwide point of view on the board issues, applied in the Asian setting. This information will help you easily explore globalized, multicultural workplaces.
- The duty to giving certifiable importance through modules, for example, live business counseling tasks and worldwide investigation outings will give you an extraordinarily improving encounter.
- It is our all-around prestigious workforce who are profoundly looked for after as business specialists and guides. They are specialists at encouraging an exceptionally energetic and differing companion to draw out the abundance of information, aptitudes, and experience from an expansive spread of social and expert foundations.
Nanyang Business School ranking
The Nanyang MBA is offered by the Nanyang Business School in NTU Singapore. It is positioned profoundly among the top MBA programs on the planet. The members, personnel, and our accomplices work together to comprehend certifiable difficulties through front line research and unmistakable teaching method. Arranged in Asia’s most reasonable city and the world’s third-best, Singapore, the Nanyang MBA is a concentrated worldwide program with a concentration in Asia.
The Nanyang Business School ranking is mentioned below:
Nanyang Technological University – Nanyang Business School
- Ranking Rank (out of 100)
- Overall rank 78
- Regional rank 5
Nanyang Business School world ranking
The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) is the second most established open self-sufficient exploration college in Singapore. NTU has been positioned as generally first in the positioning of youthful colleges in the QS World University Rankings since 2015 as of August 2020.
The Nanyang Business School world ranking is mentioned below:
- Nanyang Business School (NBS) is the largest business school in Singapore with over 6,800 undergraduates and postgraduates.
- It is also the No.1 business school in Singapore and 3rd in the Asia-Pacific region according to the Financial Times.
- For 13 consecutive years since 2004, the Nanyang MBA has been ranked the best in Singapore according to The Economist.
- NBS has more than 160 professors from more than 20 countries, proficient in 30 languages holding doctorates from the most renowned universities in the world.
- This makes NBS one of the largest business schools in the world in terms of faculty strength.
Nanyang Business School fees
Nanyang Business School and National University of Singapore Business School additionally made it to the FT top 50. With such frightening accomplishments, it isn’t a very remarkable shock that there is a shortcut of understudies who need to seek after a MBA in Singapore. The program is offered by Nanyang Business School, which is the principal business college in Singapore, and the third in Asia, to be authorize by both EQUIS and AACSB.
The Nanyang Business fees structure is mentioned below:
- Nanyang Business School, NTU, Singapore
- Bachelor of Business per Year Tuition Fees 36,650 SGD
- $75000(Singapore Dollar)
- Or on the other hand
- 3613708.71 Indian Rupee (as on 29/10/2014: 12 pm)
Application charge of $80
Charges and Period of Study: The education cost for the program is presently S$75,000/ – and covers the scholarly year from July of the current year to June of the next year (see the scholastic schedule).
The education cost covers the educational cost at NBS-NTU, UC Berkeley, MIT Sloan, and Wharton; one Overseas Business Studies Mission (airfare, transportation, convenience, and certain suppers) and assessment expenses. The charge is payable in one single amount upon effective enlistment.
Nanyang Business School MBA fees
Nanyang Business School (NBS) of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore is one of the best 50 business colleges on the planet and is one of the most favored B schools for the understudies looking for affirmation in MBA programs in Singapore. Nanyang Business School is authorized by AACSB and EQUIS and is viewed as one of the top of the line B schools in Asia.
- The Nanyang Business School MBA expenses: 45,000 USD.
Nanyang Business School admission criteria
Nanyang MBA is picking up ubiquity being situated in Asia’s most famous city and world’s third-best budgetary center point, Singapore, Nanyang MBA is a concentrated and select Global MBA, with a center spotlight on Asia. The best part is you can pick the Nanyang MBA program in accordance with your future vocation objectives.
The Nanyang Business School admission criteria are listed below:
- This course offers a Master in Business Administration (Nanyang Fellows) by NTU and Certificate from MIT Sloan and Certificate by Wharton. With year length, this program is educated as a full-Time course as it were.
- Qualification: NTU incline toward 40% Singaporean applicants and 60% for International competitors as essential standards, trailed by a four-year college education, least of 8 years of the board or senior expert experience. Better TOEFL or IELTS score in the event that English isn’t the mode of guidance at graduation level.
Nanyang Business School acceptance rate
The Nanyang MBA is Nanyang Business School’s lead program, set unmistakably among the world’s best with worldwide notoriety. Arranged in Singapore, Asia’s most bearable city, the Nanyang MBA is a concentrated worldwide MBA, with an emphasis on Asia. Consistently, this esteemed program draws in high-gauge people from different expert foundations and gives them new points of view to become successful pioneers.
The Nanyang Business School acceptance rate is given below:
Average GMAT Score 662 GMAT Range 600-720
Total Applicants 1027 Acceptance Rate 16
Nanyang Business School deadlines
Situated in Singapore, Nanyang Business School is a piece of a select band of business colleges that are driving Asia into the high stakes business the board training field. With an understudy quality of more than 25,000 the NTU Nanyang Technological University grounds won’t need decent variety!
The Nanyang Business School deadlines are mentioned below:
NTU 2019-2020 Deadlines
Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
- Application Deadline
- Oct 25, 18
- Jan 10, 19
- Mar 30, 19
- Interview Decision Notification
- Nov 30, 18
- Feb 18, 19
- Apr 22, 19
- Final Decision Notification
- Dec 21, 18
- Mar 15, 19
- May 15, 19
Nanyang Business School application deadline
Nanyang Technological University, situated in Singapore, is an inexorably looked for after college on a worldwide scale. It has a QS World University Ranking of 11. The past term’s acknowledgment rate for the college was seen to be around 35%. The application time frame is from fifteenth October to the nineteenth March of the following year for undergrad programs.
The Nanyang Business School application deadline is:
- Application Deadline
- 15 November 2018
- 28 February 2019
- Undergraduate applicants
- Jan 15 Mar 19
- Postgraduate applicants
- Jan 31 for Aug Semester
- July 31 for Jan Semester
Nanyang Business School MBA deadlines
Nanyang Business School (NBS) is the business College of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU). Situated in Singapore, Nanyang MBA is one of the top business colleges in Asia and Singapore’s most seasoned business college (set up in 1956). It is additionally the biggest business college in Singapore with more than 4,400 undergrad and postgraduate understudies.
The school is broadly viewed as Singapore’s head business college and is reliably positioned among the world’s ideal. For 12 back to back a long time since 2004.
Nanyang Business School MBA Applicant Deadlines are:
- R1:01-Nov-2019 R2:15-Jan-2020 R3:31-Mar-2020
- R1:02-Dec-2019 R2:18-Feb-2020 R3:24-Apr-2020
Nanyang Business School scholarship
Nanyang Technology University is offering chances to competitors who are wishing to get a grant of MBA at Nanyang Business School, NTU. NTU MBA Scholarship is just for International Students.
The grant opens its application procedure consistently in October and shut in March. The application procedure has been begun during the current year and up-and-comers need to present the application structure before 28 February 2018 for the grant program.
The Nanyang Business School scholarship details are:
- NTU MBA Scholarship will cover the tuition fees for up to 3 trimesters (≈ 12 months) only.
- Tuition fees for the program are S$62,000
- Successful applicants of the scholarship will be called upon to assist in some administrative or research work of not more than 5 hours per week.
- The scholarship will only cover the tuition fees and the rest has to be borne by the candidate themselves.
Nanyang Business School Ph.D. scholarship
The Nanyang Business School (NBS) is offering Ph.D./Postdoctoral grants in the field of bookkeeping and business to read in Singapore for the scholarly year 2018. The studentships are available to Singapore residents as it were.
The Nanyang Business School (NBS) International Ph.D./Postdoctoral Scholarship means to urge exceptional Singapore residents to seek after a scholastic profession in bookkeeping and business at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), by supporting their doctoral investigations abroad.
The Nanyang Business School Ph.D. scholarship details are:
- A beginning pay of S$3,300 every month for Awardees to the Ph.D. program, and a somewhat higher sum for Postdoctoral Awardees.
- Abroad upkeep recompense of not more than S$1,500 every month for the length of the abroad investigation.
- Gathering and hands-on work awards of up to S$3,000 every year, accessible by the application.
- Different erratic recompenses, expressed beneath, with a complete expense not surpassing S$5,600.
Nanyang Business School notable alumni
Nanyang Business School is the main business college in Singapore to offer the 3-year direct-praises single degree program in Business or Accountancy. It’s generally well known twofold degree program in Accountancy and Business can be finished inside 3.5 – 4 years, and the recently presented coordinated Bachelor and Master’s program takes 4 years to finish.
Here is the list of Nanyang Business School notable alumni mentioned below:
- Major Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono – Indonesian National Armed Forces, Chief of Operations in Kostrad, child of Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
- Gen. Tito Karnavian – Indonesian National Police, previous Head of Detachment 88, the tip-top enemy of the fear bunch in Indonesian police, the previous head of Jakarta Regional Police Division, presently head of Indonesian National Police.
- Aid Hui Lu (Chinese: 文慧如; pinyin: Wén Huìrú; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Bûn Hūi-lû, brought into the world 11 December 1993) – is a Singaporean entertainer and vocalist musician. Other than acting, Boon is additionally seeking after her music dreams as an artist and musician.
- Cheryl Chan Wei Ling, PBM (rearranged Chinese: 陈慧玲; conventional Chinese: 陳慧玲; pinyin: Chén Huìlíng; brought into the world 1976), is a Singaporean government official. An individual from the nation’s overseeing People’s Action Party (PAP), she has been filling in as a Member of Parliament (MP) for Fengshan Single Member Constituency (SMC) since September 2015.
- Vincy Chan (brought into the world 16 October 1982) is a Hong Kong-Singaporean Cantopop vocalist. She started her singing vocation subsequent to winning first sprinter up at the 2005 New Talent Singing Awards and has since been marked with Emperor Entertainment Group. Her most popular tunes incorporate “Feeling” (感應) and “My Memories are Not My Own”
NTU Business School requirements
Nanyang Technological University is situated in Singapore, outstanding amongst other understudy urban areas and probably the best spot to live on the planet.
The Nanyang Business School is the World’s 40th Best Business School as indicated by the Financial Times and conveys an extraordinary program especially concentrating on Asian Markets. Nanyang MBA is gone to by exceptional high potential applicants yearning for MBA abroad at top of the line B school from everywhere throughout the world and having various foundations.
The NTU Business School requirements are mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- GMAT score > 600 or GRE equivalent.
- TOEFL score > 100IBT > 600 PBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level.
Nanyang Business School courses
Singapore’s most seasoned business college, Nanyang Business School (NBS), dwells on the grounds of Nanyang Technological University. In excess of 6,800 understudies — the biggest in Singapore — go to this biggest business college in Singapore to take an interest in undergrad, postgraduate and chief projects. It is reliably positioned among the world’s best business colleges.
The list of courses offered at Nanyang Business School are:
Undergraduate courses offered at Nanyang Business School include the following:
- Bachelor of Accountancy.
- Bachelor of Business.
- Double Degree in Business and Computing (Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
- Minor in Strategic Communication.
- Minor in Risk Management and Insurance.
- Minor in Finance.
- Minor in Business.
- Second Major in Business.
The Nanyang MBA is one of Asia’s most prestigious MBA programs. Students can choose from the following three tracks which allow them to focus on specific career requirements:
- Banking & Finance.
- Strategy & Innovation.
- General Management.
Nanyang Business School intake
Being completely coordinated into Nanyang Technological University, we can draw on the qualities of one of Asia’s most thorough examination serious colleges to give improving chances to the interdisciplinary investigation.
This comprehensive methodology stretches out over our wide cluster of undergrad and graduate projects – just as non-degree chief courses – guaranteeing that our alumni flourish and prevail in the present progressively powerful and interconnected world.
Some key points under the Nanyang Business School intake are:
- Our scholarly greatness and industry pertinence are all around perceived internationally by autonomous distributions and associations.
- Our MBA program is positioned routinely as one of Asia’s ideal and we are certified by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – the world’s most broadly perceived quality confirmation principles for bookkeeping and business instruction.
- Our examination has additionally gotten extraordinary appraisals in different scholarly overviews, with a few of our staff perceived as worldwide pioneers in fields, for example, bookkeeping, account, and cultural knowledge.
- To instruct worldwide business pioneers, and to propel information in the hypothesis and practice of the board all-inclusive.
Nanyang Business School review
Nanyang Business School positions are fifth in the Asia-Pacific area for research greatness, and ninth in the Asia-Pacific locale for employability. This shows more than 12,000 scholastics with mastery in Business and Management recognize it just like an exceptional organization for research yield and showing quality, and more than 8,000 bosses hold it in high see as a spot to recruit graduates. Nanyang is positioned as a ‘Top-Tier Research’ business college, showing local examination greatness.
Some Nanyang Business school reviews are mentioned below:
- I have more than 8 years of task the executives and building involvement with the Oil and Gas and Maritime divisions. Preceding joining the Nanyang Business School, I worked in the UK and Azerbaijan. I likewise chipped in Fiji in May this year to help townspeople to modify their carries on with following Cyclone Winston. I’m at present filling in as the President of the MBA Student Executive Committee.
- Up until this point, I can sincerely say that it has been a compensating experience. Leaving my place of employment and declining better propositions for employment to take a year out to do my MBA at Nanyang was point of fact the correct choice. The greatest differentiator for this program has been my schoolmates, who are strong, serious, and synergistic simultaneously.
- The NTU grounds is wonderful and current. The understudies can remain in understudy inns. The cost nearby is very reasonable also.
- Finally, NTU has been positioned in the best 50 colleges on the planet and the rank is expanding each year. So think of it as a wise speculation too.
- While a great deal of credit goes to the educational plan and teachers, I genuinely profited a ton from my batch mates. Gathering ventures, introductions, study hall conversations helped shape new thoughts and handle ideas without any problem. I learned new aptitudes and I am appreciative for the fellowships and associations framed during this time in my program.
Nanyang Business School placements
Nanyang graduated class additionally emphasized that when you are concentrating in Singapore you are reading for a worldwide MBA, not a neighborhood MBA. The Nanyang MBA has 60 associates from 20 distinct nations and is various, “individuals talk about things you wouldn’t have even envisioned previously. It’s gaining from your companions who originate from different businesses, nations and social foundations”
The Nanyang Business School placements details are:
92% of NTU graduates are said to include discovered work inside 3 months of graduation. A portion of the organizations going ahead grounds are Bain and Company, Morgan Stanley, HP, Deutsche Bank, P&G, HSBC, KPMG, Coca-Cola, Accenture, Seagate, and so on. Something essential to note is that, not normal for Indian colleges or the ones around the world, NTU (and most Singaporean colleges) doesn’t have position cells. Organizations just come to give chats nearby. For the most part, understudies proceed to apply on work entries. Subsequently, there is more worry for ROI. On the off chance that you are keen on Finance, being the money related center point of the world, Singapore has abundant employments to offer.
Nanyang Business School location
Reliably considered as a part of the world’s top-level business colleges, we are one of the most settled and thorough suppliers of business and board training in the Asia-Pacific.
52 Nanyang Ave, Singapore 639798
Nanyang Business School, address
There are five specializations advertised:
3. Methodology and Organization
4. Genuine Estate*
5. Medicinal services Management*
An average full module, which includes 4 MCs, meets once every week during semesters and two times every week during uncommon terms. The length of each class is 3 hours during semesters and 3½ hours during uncommon terms.
Classes for full-time understudies are hung on weekdays while electives are hung on weekday night times and during the ends of the week (9 am to 5 pm).
Full-time understudies must take a crack at modules adding up to in any event 12 MCs and up to 20 MCs for every semester. During exceptional terms, full-time understudies can just enlist for modules up to a limit of 8 MCs for every unique term.
Low maintenance understudies must select for modules absolutely up to in any event 4 MCs and not in excess of 12 MCs of study for each semester. For every uncommon term, low maintenance understudies can enroll for up to 8 MCs.
You have to finish 68 particular credits (MCs) so as to fit the bill for graduation.
A common full module contains 4 MCs and meets 3 hours per week for 14 weeks. A commonplace half module contains 2 MCs and meets 3 hours per week for 7 weeks.
There is additionally a necessary Management Communication module, which you should finish so as to graduate.