Jnanabhumi is a web portal launched by the CM of state Chandrababu Naidu. it had been primarily launched within the year 2017. it’s a paperless digital platform, through that the government implements each Post matriculation & Pre matriculation Scholarship within the state. The Jnanabhumi Scholarship status Portal not solely provides scholarships to students however conjointly provides different services like education services, on-line affiliation to University/Board, talent Upgraduation programs & declaration of on-line results & admission
Before registering at the Jnanabhumi portal, candidates should check the eligibility criteria that are needed for the scholarships at the portal. If you satisfy all the necessities, then you will proceed with the registration method
Students will log in to the Jnanabhumi portal quite simply. To login, you have to follow the given steps.
- Enter the user email ID and user identification, that are generated at the time of the registration/application method.
- Next, enter the captcha code that is given below the “password” bar.
- you may be directed to your profile.
- Further, you’ll simply undergo varied options like “tracking the standing of your application”, time remaining within the distribution of your scholarship quantity, and latest updates moreover
Jnanabhumi Student Login
To complete the registration of jnanabhumi scholarship follow the given steps-
- The very first step is to visit the official portal of “JnanaBhumi”.
- Then go to the home page, scroll to the link mentioning “Post-Matric or pre-matric Scholarship”.
- The applying type can see on your screen.
- Choose the educational year and also the state during which you’re following studies.
- Choose all the fields mentioned below in the pre-requirements section and then click on the “proceed” tab.
- Enter the Aadhar detail and proceed further.
- Fill in all the personal details and transfer the scanned copies of the specified documents.
- Fill out the needed scholarship details and “Save” the form.
- The ultimate preview of your completed form can be seen on the screen. transfer it and take of printouts.
- Register the copy of the applying type.
- Finally, transfer the scanned copy of the form by putting the login credentials at the portal and submit the form.
Being the central system of state education and welfare, the Jnanabhumi portal not solely covers the scholarship schemes however additionally takes care of the implementation and disbursal of many alternative instructional schemes moreover. The key scholarships offered by the govt. of state embody pre-matric and post-matric scholarships for college students from SC, ST, OBC, Minorities, and Differently-abled communities.
Here is the Detailed List of Scholarships on the Jnanabhumi Portal for the students
Scholarship Name provided
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- And the Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status
The jnanabhumi scholarship is launched by the state of Andhra Pradesh government., a digital platform to implement quality education & welfare programs for the students within the state. It primarily focuses on the clear & timely disbursement of scholarships provided by the authorities to the scholars.
- Scholarship Portal helps the scholars in obtaining student-centric & responsible administration, wherein, there’s a clear implementation of the Jnanabhumi Scholarships.
- Therefore, every year an enormous quantity of eligible candidates take part in the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- So, that they can benefit from the scholarships provided by the govt. once the candidates have selected the applying type and with the successful submission of the form, they can track Their scholarship status.
- so as to understand additional regarding a way to Check Jnanabhumi Student Application Degree Scholarship status @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. ,
Launched to provide student-centric, responsible and clear administration, the Jnanabhumi portal is the result of continuous reforms within the processes and systems. At present, the portal enlists pre-matric, post-matric, and alternative scholarship schemes offered by fifteen government departments as well as the financial aid Department, social group Welfare Department, BC Welfare Department, Minority Welfare Department, and additional.
The key objectives behind the introduction of this portal is –
- Creating equal opportunities for education for all
- To ensure the timely distribution of scholarships with transparency
- Minimizing the process and distribution time of scholarships Creating one table for disbursement of all scholarships
Andra Pradesh government facilitates students to check their results online on the jnanabhumi portal. You can check the 2020 result on the official website. The official of Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is Declare AP Intermediate Result on the official website of jnanabhumi portal. thus Candidates Check AP portal category eleventh Result 2020 and conjointly transfer AP twelfth category Result 2020 With Grade Marks. Students can also download their mark sheets.
Ans- you have to enter your user ID, password and captcha code (mentioned on the page) for JnanaBhumi login. All this can be explained in detail in the given article.
Ans- At the JnanaBhumi portal, you’ll simply track the status of your application, check the time remaining within the disbursal of your scholarship quantity, and latest updates regarding the applied scholarship. These options facilitate maintaining the transparency of data between the portal and students.
Ans. The student who has applied for a scholarship through the Jnanabhumi portal will check their AP scholarship standing on-line solely. they have to log in to the portal with the registered user ID and password and click on the application status choice to track the applying form.
Ans. Enter the user email ID and user identification, that are generated at the time of the registration/application method.
1. Next, enter the captcha code that is given below the “password” bar.
you may be directed to your profile.
2. Further, you’ll simply undergo varied options like “tracking the standing of your application”, time remaining within the distribution of your scholarship quantity and the latest updates moreover.