MahaDBT or Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is an honorable online grant gateway by the Government of Maharashtra. It has around 38 post-matric grants for the held class understudies who are homes of Maharashtra. These grants are given by 8 particular branches of the State Government of Maharashtra.
The grants are conceded through the MahaDBT gateway dependent on legitimacy and class. The MahaDBT grant application measure for the year 2020 began in the principal seven day stretch of August. Understudies, who need to apply for the grants on this entry can do it by the principal seven day stretch of October 2020 (conditional date).
The MahaDBT Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 offers monetary help to understudies of Class 11 and 12. According to the grant warning, the understudy should score 75% or more in Class 10 to apply for this grant.
The name of the entrance is MahaDBT or Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer. Another name of the grant is Direct Benefit Transfer. The grant is allowed by the Government of Maharashtra. The method of enrollment is on the web. The recipients incorporate the understudies having a place with the held classification in Maharashtra. The following meeting is from 2020 to 2021. There are different advantages according to the grant applied.
Important events related to Maharashtra DBT Scholarship 2020-21 and their respective dates are given in the table below:
|Start Date to Apply for Scholarship||The first week of August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||The first week of October 2020 (tentative)|
|Disbursement of scholarships||December 2020 (tentative)|
|Dates to Redeem scholarships||The last week of January 2020 (tentative)|
MahaDBT Registration – Step by Step Process
Understudies who wish to select themselves and apply for MahaDBT grants must have the admittance to filtered duplicates of their imprints card, family pay testaments, and other significant reports before pushing forward to the enrollment and MahaDBT login measure.
There are two methods with the help of which students can register themselves for the MahaDBT scholarship program.
Registration Method 1
MahaDBT Registration Options
As per the first method, students can register on MahaDBT by following any of the 2 ways mentioned below:
- UID based Registration
- Non-UID based Registration
- Step 1 – Visit the MahaDBT website or directly visit the MahaDBT login page
- Step 2 – Then, students need to click on the ‘How to Apply Online?’ option present on the homepage
- Step 3 – Students will be redirected to a new window where they have to choose a Registration Option UID based Registration
- In the case of UID based Registration, students have to enter their Aadhar Number, select the OTP option, and click on the Send OTP button
- They will receive OTP via SMS on the phone number which is linked to their Aadhaar card number.
Non-UID based Registration
- For Non-UID based Registration, if the students choose that they do not have an Aadhar number or Aadhar registration ID, they will be asked to enter a valid email ID and click ‘Get OTP’ for Email ID verification
- They will receive OTP in their provided email address
- After entering the OTP, they have to enter a valid mobile number and again click ‘Get OTP’ for mobile number verification
- Students need to enter the OTP received on their mobile phones, fill the form and click ‘Save’.
Registration Method 2:
- Visit the official Aaple Sarkar DBT or MahaDBT login portal
- Click on the tab titled ‘New Applicant Registration
- Enter the required information such as Name of the applicant, Username, Password, Confirm Password, OTP for Email ID, and OTP for Mobile number
- In case of Email ID and mobile number, a verification OTP will be sent to the email address and mobile number
- Enter the OTP numbers
- Click on ‘Register’
- You will be redirected to the UID based registration page
- Enter your Aadhar number
- The next step involves authentication. You can choose between biometric authentication or OTP (One Time Password) authentication
- On choosing the OTP option, an OTP number will be sent to your registered mobile number. After verification, all your registered information will be displayed
- Now create a username and password for login purpose
How to Login to MahaDBT Scholarship Portal?
- Visit the MahaDBT website
- Navigate to the ‘Applicant Login’ tab at the right-hand side of the MahaDBT login screen and click on it
- A new Login window will open
- Enter your created Username and Password
- Click on Login
MahaDBT Login – Renewing MahaDBT Scholarship 2020-21
There is a set of procedures that students have to follow to renew their MahaDBT scholarship application.
- Visit the MahaDBT login page
- Enter the username and password
- Click on the current course and add the new semester/year
- Add the past qualification/last examination
- Upload the required documents such as mark sheet, hostel details, etc.
- Choose among the current scheme
- Click ‘Yes’ for MahaDBT application form renewal
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’
MahaDBT is a well-known online grant entryway of Maharashtra state run by the Government of Maharashtra. It is additionally supposed to be as MahaDBT – Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). It engages around 38 post-matric grants regulated by various offices under the state government.
The researchers who are domiciled in Maharashtra can apply for important grants through the MahaDBT entryway. The vital reason for this site is to guarantee sufficient usage and use of grants inside the state. It likewise empowers straightforwardness in the applications submitted and the necessary records transferred by researchers separated from the smooth installment of grants straightforwardly into the record of the beneficiaries. Understudies can visit www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in. or then again mahadbt.gov.in login which is the official site.
Documents required for MahaDBT Scholarship 2020-21 Application Process:
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
- Scanned photograph of a candidate in JPEG format
How to Redeem MahaDBT Scholarship 2020-21?
- If a candidate is selected for the Aaple Sarkar DBT scholarship, they will receive a link to redeem the scholarships via SMS or email
- The candidate need to click on the received link, which will direct him/her to the MahaDBT login page
MahaDBT Scholarship Form
MahaDBT last date:
The last date for MahaDBT and its various schemes can be checked on the website. The details are Mahadbt Last Date 2020 | Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal Scholarship (mahadbtmahait.org.in)
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click on ‘My Applied Schemes’
- Check the redeem status option.
- Click on the ‘Redeem’ tab.
Any understudy who has a place with a minority classification (SC/ST/OBC) and is a house of Maharashtra can apply for a MahaDBT grant.
Understudies who need to change their secret word need to visit the MahaDBT login page and snap on the ‘Failed to remember Password’ alternative. Peruse the definite system in the article above.
Indeed. Aadhar number is imperative to enroll in the MahaDBT Scholarship program.
No. The reestablishment cycle must be finished by signing into the MahaDBT login gateway and following the itemized steps clarified in the above article. There is no other strategy to reestablish the MahaDBT Scholarship application.
AapleSarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is an entryway dispatched by the Government of Maharashtra to move the advantages and sponsorships of different social government assistance plans like E-Scholarships, Pension, Disaster, and so forth, straightforwardly into the financial balance of the recipient.