Admission 2020: UG and PG admission
College of Engineering runs under The Govt. of Maharashtra.
CoEP ranks among the top 25 engineering colleges in India.
CoEP offers 9 undergraduate, 24 graduate and doctoral degrees along with 49 PG diploma courses in Management, Engineering, and Technology.
College of Engineering, Pune top courses
|B.Planning||50% in HSC, while 45% for reserved categories||INR 3,36,000|
|B.Tech||55% in HSC along with GATE score||INR 3,61,400|
|M.Tech||60% of Bachelors in a relevant subject with a GATE score.||INR 1,08,500|
|PhD||GATE score along with bachelors and masters in a relevant subject.||INR 2,63,550|
- Admission for B.Tech aspirants is made through the Maharashtra Entrance Test (MHT-CET), a score of which is mandatory.
- While M.Tech aspirants must have a GATE score along with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology.
- MODE OF APPLICATION: ONLINE
- UG – June-July
- PG – April-May
|Application for B.Tech course||01-22 March 2020|
|Date of Common Entrance Exam||05 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||01 June 2020|
|MHT-CET Registration||07-29 Feb 2020|
|MHT-CET Exam||13 Jan 202017 Jan 202020 Jan 202023 Jan 2020|
|GATE Registration||31 Aug-05 Oct 2020|
|GATE Exam||01 Feb 202002 Feb 202008 Feb 202009 Feb 2020|
College of Engineering, Pune B.TECH, Admission 2020:
The college offers more than 10 specializations for a duration of 4 years.
|B.TECH||Civil||10+2 examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject|
|Production and Industrial Management|
|Computer & IT|
|Electronics & Tele-Communication|
|Metallurgy & Materials Science|
College offers more than 20 specializations in M.Tech for the duration of 2 years.
|M.TECH||Construction and management||50% in bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/ Technology|
|Town and Country Planning|
|Environment and Water Resource|
|VISI and Embedded System|
|Wired and Wireless Communication|
HOW TO APPLY?
The process to apply for admissions includes the following steps:
- Filling of Online Application Form for admission.
- Document verification & confirmation of online application form at application form receipt centers.
- Submission of Grievances (if any). Display of Final Merit List of candidates on the official website.
- Filling and confirmation of option form for Round I by the candidate through login.
- Display of allotment of CAP round I on the official website.
- Reporting to respective Institutes as per allotment of CAP Round I.
- Filling of Online Option Form for CAP Round II by the candidate through their registered credentials for login.
- Confirmation of Option form for Round II by the candidate through their registered credentials for login.
- Display of Allotment of CAP Round II on the official website.
- Reporting to respective Institutes as per allotment of CAP Round II.
- CAP Round-III by counseling and reporting to the respective Institute.
The following documents must be submitted along with the online application:
- Recent and scanned passport-sized photograph.
- Self-attested photocopies of class X and XII mark sheets.
- Self-attested photocopies of any one of the identity proof- PAN/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Permanent Driving License, etc.
For more details contact:
College of Engineering Pune
Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar,
Pune 411 005, MAHARASHTRA
Phone: 020 25507583/7586