Highereduhry mainly stands for the Department of Higher Education, Haryana. Highereduhry mainly represents the unit of Government of Haryana in India that looks after the school and higher education in the state of Haryana.
The department of Highereduhry mainly looks after hiring the eligible students and teachers for the government schools that are available in the state of Haryana. This department also conducts the Haryana Board of Education. The Highereduhry has been started in the year 1966 after the partition of Haryana and Punjab. Highereduhry helps many poor and eligible students in the field of Education by providing many facilities like scholarships etc.
List of top 10 Higher Education Universities in Haryana:
Haryana has almost 61 universities with eight central Universities, 22 state Universities, two public Universities, eight deemed Universities, and 21 Private Universities.
Top 10 are as follows:
- Al-Falah University: This University has been established in the year 1997 and is located in the city of Faridabad.
- Amity University: This University has been developed in the year 2010 and is located in the beautiful city of Gurgaon.
- Ansal University: This University has been set up in the year 1923 and is located in the city of Gurgaon.
- Ashoka University: This University has been established in the year 2013 and is located in the city of Sonipat.
- Baba mast Nath University: This University has been set up in the year 2012 and is located in the city of Rohtak.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth: This University has been set up in the year 2013 in the city of Sonipat. It has its other campuses, too, in the state of Haryana.
- Central University of Haryana: It is established in the year 2009.
- IILM University: It is established in the year 1993 and is located in Gurugram city of Haryana.
- Indira Gandhi University: This University has been established in the year 2013 and is located in Rewari.
- National Institute of Technology: This University has been established in the year 1963 and is located in the city of Kurukshetra.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships given by Haryana Government:
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- The scholarship scheme is especially for the students who stood first in CBSE 10th and 12th examination.
- The students who are applying should be a regular candidate.
- The incentive or other benefit is given to the students who belong to Haryana State.
- Also, students who get an award in one Scholarship cannot go for other Scholarships or benefits.
- Students should have their Domicile and other mentioned documents with them.
- Passport Size Photographs
- Certificate of 10th/12th
- Income Certificate (for SC/ST Students only)
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate for every category Students.
Top 10 Scholarships for Students by Haryana Government:
- Provision of free books and uniforms to children.
- Rajiv Gandhi Scholarships for excellence in Education.
- Monthly Stipend for BPL Students.
- Cash award schemes for Scheduled Castes.
- Haryana State Meritorious incentive scheme.
- Merit-cum-means Minority Scholarship Scheme.
- Haryana State Merit Scholarship.
- Dr. Ambedkar Sanshodhit Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana.
- Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme.
- Post Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC Haryana.