In the year of 2004-2005, the Paris Region’s 17 public Universities with almost over 359,749 students, it comprises of the largest concentration of university students in all over Europe.
Paris is ranked as one of the world’s top cities for students. Paris comprises of various business schools, engineering colleges, and research institutes. It provides great job prospects with superb access to international networking and also students get to learn the experience of studying abroad.
Higher education in Paris is extremely competitive with leading academics, numerous resources, small class sizes, intensive teaching, etc. There is an increasing number of English-taught degrees in Paris with currently around 400 English-taught degrees at both undergraduate and graduate levels. France has around 82 universities, five Catholic Universities, and many private Universities. Paris is among the top three study destination for international students.
Also Read: Paris School of Business
Top Masters Courses in Paris
- Master in Management
- Grande Ecole Program
- MSc in Digital Transformation Management and Leadership
- MSc International Fashion and Luxury Management
- Specialized Masters degree
- MFA in Filmmaking
- Master of Heritage Management
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Sustainability and Social Innovation
- Double Degree Master in Globalization and World Economics.
- Executive Master in Financial Management
- Fashion Management Program, Design.
Top University in Paris for Masters
- Paris Sciences et Lettres Research University (PSL)
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Sorbonne University
- Sciences Po Paris
- Telecom ParisTecj
- Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- University of Paris
- Universite Paris
- Universite Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne
- ENS- Paris Saclay
Also Read: HEC Paris: Study MBA in HEC Paris
The admission procedure for taking admission in your preferred university of Paris is as follows:
- The students first need to go to the official website of the University to which they are applying for.
- The next step is to fill the application form.
- After filling the form, the students need to submit the form along with the scanned copies of the required documents.
- After submission, students need to do the payment.
- The students are then being called for interview purposes. The interview is taken by the Dean of the program in English. The interview can be conducted on campus in Paris or via Skype for international students.
- Students will receive a letter of confirmation about their admission. Results are being released within one to three weeks after the interview.
- After the letter of confirmation students can start the visa work and keep their visa ready.
Also Read: GPA AND CGPA- Comparison and Difference
- Copy of Undergraduate degree
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Statement of Purpose
- Relevant Transcripts
- Copy of Passport or identity Cards
- TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS result
- At least two Recommendation letter from a professor or an employer
- Passport size photos
- Students who are applying should hold a bachelor’s degree from renowned Universities or organizations.
- The bachelor’s degree should be of at least 3 years.
- French Language Proficiency is not an admission criterion.