Australian National University
Australian National University Facts
- The grounds of the college is unfolded across 358 acres of land. It’s far located at the Canberra Acton and is secured with a huge number of bushes.
- The university includes four discovered social orders, to be particular Academy of Humanities, Academy of Science, Academy of Social, technological know-how, and Academy of law.
- The grounds include eight private halls with all the important offices required for understudy settlement. The understudies are given a quiet learning condition at the grounds.
- The college includes seven universities. Every one of them is coordinated with research and educating. The scholarly structure is kept up by the Council worked by 15 individuals.
Australian National University Highlights
|No of campuses||2|
|Address||Canberra ACT 0200, Australia|
How to apply in Australian National University?
The application to undergraduate programs is entirely online and is made twice once in spring and the other in the fall semester. Deadlines need to be met positively.
Admission Requirements in Australian National university
List Of Documents Required For UG
|High School Transcripts|
|Proof of English Proficiency|
|SAT Or ACT Results|
List Of Documents Required For PG
|English Proficiency Score|
|SAT/ACT Maths Score|
|Letter Of Recommendation|
Masters In Australian National university
The university provides a top-rank educational experience to it's master's students. The majority of programs cater to the scientific domains to bring out the best career in the field of science. The popular courses preferred by students are Molecular Biology, Ecology, Public Health, Addiction Counselling, etc.
Bachelors in Australian National university
The university is known for its graduate programs in the form of major subjects it offers to its individuals. The highly acceptable graduate subjects are provided by the faculty members to make the course enjoyable. Agriculture, Animal Science, Anthropology, Product Development, Integrated Visual Studies are the most opted majors in graduate courses.
MBA in the Australian National university
MBA programs are available at the College Of Business at the university. The college offers Online MBA, Evening MBA, Online MBA Marketing Data Analytics and Impact MBA
Life at Australian National University
The best thing about studying at the Australian National University is the on-campus experience. A strong focus on residential living has helped build a vibrant and diverse community, where like-minded people can interact and make life long friends. There are also counseling sessions available for students of ASU. The university also offers Leadership and Global programs and even communities and events where people can interact and know about their surroundings and life at university.
Accommodation at Australian National University
Australian National University offers a broad range of accommodation choices for the students, with a diverse and vibrant community. The accommodation available at ANU is very vast as they offer a lot of on-campus accommodation for their students. The students need to pre-register for accommodation at ANU, or it becomes difficult to get one. Late applications are not accepted at ANU.
Australian National University On-Campus Accommodation
- ANU has a lot of options for on-campus accommodation
- ANU has a total of 18 options for accommodation
- 12 for Undergraduate Students and 12 for Postgraduate Students
- Students have to pre-register to get an on-campus accommodation
- ANU offers bursaries and scholarships to support students accommodation costs
Australian National University Off-Campus Accommodation
- ANU does not offer off-campus accommodation, but it has information on its website that may help the students finding a suitable place ( https://www.anu.edu.au/study/accommodation/accommodation-alternatives )
- There are hotels available for students coming new into the town
- Serviced Apartments option is also available for students.
The college is an attractive institution where students come from distant places to study.
• The campus is large and magnificent, where students can spend a great time.
• The off-campus facilities give students a comfortable stay for their study location.
• The placement of the university is excellent and provides the student with a chance to shine bright in their career.
• It is one of the top universities in British Columbia and those seeking courses in performing arts, nursing, psychology, business administration.
Career at Australian National University
An individual who has completed his Management Degree earns around $55000 to $ 100,000. The salary increases if he/she has worked as a trainee or an instructor. There is also an elevation in the salary as the experience of the individual increases.
Jobs after studying at Australian National university
ANU offers their aspirants with several job opportunities; students belonging to the science and engineering platforms usually get hired instantly compared to the other professions. The average salary provided is $45000 alongside a foreign settlement.
Placements at Australian National University
The university maintains an excellent placement rate that exceeds 83% every year. Australian National University graduates are instantly provided with jobs that offer hefty stipend offers.
Australian National University Notable alumni
- Kevin Rudd
- Peter Garett
- Jenifer Robinson
- Craig Emerson
- Amin Saikal
Colleges Related to Australian National University
- Research School of Accounting
- Research School of Economics
- Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics
- Research School of Management
- Australian Centre on China in the World
- Crawford School of Public Policy
- Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs
- School of Culture, History & Language
- School of Regulation and Global Governance (RegNet)
- Research School of Computer Science
- Research School of Engineering
The ANU College of Law is a well-acknowledged law school in Australia. It is positioned 2nd nationally and 12th in the world as per the 2018 QS World University Rankings by the Subject concerned.
The very initial enrollment was in the year 2004. The ANUMS course is a graduate medical science degree and is thematic in structure and using issue-based learning skills as the principal mode of instruction precisely in the initial two years.
College of Asia & the Pacific has is its root when faculty of Asian studies and pacific studies merged to form this department and train students in various oriental languages and the cultures of Asia and Pacific.
The ANU college of science commences cross-disciplinary research and education in an extensive range of fields of admissible to Indigenous Australians.
College of Business & Economics is situated in Canberra, Australia offers courses in accounting, business administration, commerce, economics, finance etc.
The National Centre for Indigenous Studies is a centre for research based on participation, recognition, and development of Indigenous people in Australia.
The ANU Institute of Engineering and Computer Science is a constituent structure of the Australian National University, including the Research School of Computer Science plus the Research School of Engineering