Life at Le Corden Bleu
As this institute has its branch all over the world, the students get to live in their home country and learn culinary arts at their comfort level. They teach the students the art of French cuisine. Many of the students are postgraduates from other courses, as they want to pursue this course as a hobby. The average ages of the candidates are 26 to 29.
The institute doesn’t require any particular degree or skills from the candidates; they can apply to this institute from any stream.
Accommodation at Le Cordon Bleu
As most of the institutes of the university are available in the student's home country, the candidates generally prefer to stay at their home. Other than that there are excellent off-campus facilities near the university, Peru and other locations as well.
Many students enroll in this university as they get proper education and placement right within their reach. The various attractions student join this institute for
- Good quality education in culinary arts, hospitality management
- Easily accessible as it has 35 branches all over the world
- World-class professionals teach in these university's departments with special seminars and guest lectures.
- They are called as the guardians of French culinary technique.
- With numerous professionals, this institution takes part in 50 international events sharing their expertise worldwide.
Career at Le Cordon Bleu
Jobs after studying in Le Cordon Bleu
The students studying in this institution prosper to become good chefs, hotel managers, and lot many other job posts in the top class restaurants of the world. Let us look at some of them
- Hotel Managers
- Food Writer
- Culinary Artist
Placements at Le Cordon Bleu
Fauchon Paris, La Grande Epicerie Paris, Hexagone, Lazare, Liberte and many other companies come to this university for placements.
Le Cordon Bleu Notable Alumni
- Julia Child - chef
- Giada De Laurentis - chef writer
- Gaston Acurio - chef
- David Burtka - actor