Manukau Institute Of Technology
It is an Auckland based University and is situated in the North Island state of New Zealand.
- It is a well accredited and affiliated institute. It is a very good choice for technical and vocational education.
- It has specialization in a variety of courses and tries to deliver the quality of education.
- It is ranked among one of the best institutes of New Zealand. It creates a perfect balance between the ways of education through theory and applied practically as well.
- It is a tertiary institution by the government with a balance of theory and applied learning. It offers flexible qualifications and career paths.
- It comprises of seven faculties covering various fields of studies i.e. business, culinary and hospitality department as well.
It gives a detailed admission brochure form if you apply directly through their site and like every other university; studying abroad as well as their locals the procedure is pretty much all the same. First of all check through the eligibility criteria. You should take the GRE and GMAT test and other language proficiency tests as well. They even provide for good scholarships scheme for the deserving students. But according to the choice of the programme, the requirement may vary.
- Decide the college/university you want to apply in i.e. Manukau-institute-of-technology.
- Download and fill-up the application process carefully. There can be many numbers of forms depending upon colleges.
- The main exams are the GRE/GMAT entrance test but there can be other entrance exams depending upon the universities.
- Prepare and send the required paperwork to the universities you are applying in long with the application form
As documents are an important part of the admission process a list of items will surely be required. Keeping all those in mind these are the various requirements. Though all these are the basic requirements as choosing courses requirements may differ.
- file upload requirements
- deadlines and fees details filled
- statement of academic purposes
- resume/ CV
- letter of Recommendation
- prerequisite test scores
- visa details for the foreign students are mandatory
The campus is a fully equipped area with almost everything including cafes, malls, movie areas, atm, etc. They have modern campuses and believe for their students to get everything they pay for. They provide ac classrooms, free wifi and lots of other stuff as well. They have fully coped libraries, gym centers, research centers and a lot of group and club activities also goes on.
This university is a brilliant choice for a lot of studies abroad programs. Students come over from a lot of places to study and gain knowledge in this world-renowned university. They provide for student advisor who helps guide the student about everything required to be done for the admission, visa, program details or anything
There are various options provided for the accommodation process. There is a student village which provides a safe and sociable environment for their students. There are other options as well as many families also provide for homestay facilities.
- Bay Of Islands
- Tongariro National Park
- Napier In Hawke's Bay
- The Coromandel Peninsula
- Fiordland National Park
Some major attractions in Auckland
- Sky Tower. Building
- Mt Eden (Maungawhau)
- One Tree Hill (Maungakiekie)
- Waiheke Island
- Piha Beach
- Tiritiri Matangi Island
- Shakespear Regional Park
- Great Barrier Island