The student life on campus is very awesome as there are bounding rules; however things like smoking and liquor are strictly prohibited. The students have food cafes and various activities centre which opens up 24/7 making students life easy.
- QUT have athlete programs to help students with the sports.
- Like other universities, it also has all kinds of facilities for physically-disable students.
- Individuals can enjoy in cafeterias even in night times.
- Students can also participate in state activities even if they are foreigners.
There are various programs on campus for international students where they can learn different things apart from the course like sports, cultural events etc. The campus has many things where people can enjoy the native things like food and all. International students have group activities with country counterparts like sports events where everybody enjoys. International students like other universities are also provided facilities to work inside the university departments in case they have heavy education loans. The part time job can be of a waiter or an assistant.
The overall residential facilities are fabulous in the university hostels with all advance facilities for the students. Like Adelaide University, University of Queensland held a reputation among other universities of the country as it did not set any big differences campus for individual accommodation, because of some ideological differences.
- Identify the hostel of your choice.
- Apply through the hostel form by submitting to the residential officials.
- Submit all the necessary documents along with form.
- Don’t forget to fill the choices in the form.
- Once your background check is done, allocation of room will be done.
Cost of Living in Vicinity
The cost of living near campus is very high to high demands of rooms; this problem persists all over the Australian major cities. Other expenses are also high in the areas nearby to the campus due to high number of students around the campus. However, little away from campus reduces the cost of living considerably.
Brisbane is an urban coastal city of the country making it the attractive destinations for the international students to come and study in great environment. The city is very elegant, full of amusements with various museums, famous cricket stadiums etc.
- The night life of Brisbane city centers is fabulous and a must.
- There is Koala sanctuary where students from India will surely like to visit.
- The Story Bridge is iconic bridge is worth watching as it is memorizing to the eyes.
- The South Bank is full of public lawns, a best place to visit to have a peaceful time.