How to Apply
The students have to give the English proficiency test like the TOEFL and IELTS(6.0).
The students need to submit the general entrance tests like the GRE along with the secondary and senior secondary result copies. The other documents needed are statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, essays on topic provided by the university.
Life at Vancouver Island University
- The magazine “portal” has been published by the students of the university since 1991.
- The student union have a hand in various events and co-curricular activities.
- There is innovative clubs and facilities like Health plans, dental care etc.
- Those who have interest in writing, the SU have their own blog where you can contribute too.
- The university offers exciting outdoor recreation services like river rafting, indoor rock climbing, hiking and lot more.
The college has over 2000 international students from more than 85 countries.
There is off-campus and on campus facilities along with homestay.
- In the on-campus facility there are fully furnished rooms with basic cable tv, wifi and laundry services with 24 hours staff on site.
- The official website contains a good list of off-campus apartments to rent.
- The college ensures that the students live in a comfortable surrounding for homestay as it is managed by VIU itself.
- The college is an attractive institution where students come from distant places to study.
- The campus is large and splendid where students can spend a great time with aesthetic landscape of the sea.
- The off-campus facilities give students a comfortable stay for their study location. There are apartments, homestays and houses.
- The placement of the university is very good and gives student a chance to shine bright in their career.
- It is one of the unique public universities in Vancouver and those seeking courses in art, science, biology along with 166 courses to choose from.
Colleges at Vancouver Island University
There are 0 colleges that come under Vancouver Island University.