The campus is a fully equipped area with almost everything including cafes, malls, movie areas, atm etc. They have modern campuses and believe for their students to get everything they pay for. They provide ac class rooms, free wifi and lots of other stuff as well. They have fully coped libraries, gym centres, research centres and a lot of group and club activities also goes on.
- Campus living is extremely wonderful as they provide for all the services.
- Sport areas are pretty much enthusiastic for the students are various different sports are encouraged here.
- Health service is provided instantly to those in need.
- They have various units and studies for dance music etc.
This university is a brilliant choice for a lot of study abroad programmes. Students come over from a lot of places to study and gain knowledge in this world renowned university. They provide for student advisor who helps guide the student about everything required to be done for the admission, visa, programme details or anything.
Victoria University provides for fully furnished living space in a good neighbourhood to their students. Well spaced rooms and dining halls are the major attractions of the University.
These are some places in Melbourne which will attract students and others for sure.
- Fitzroy. "Fitzy", as it's called locally, is a trendy and artistic neighbourhood known for its bohemian vibes.
- Flinders Street Station.
- Federation Square.
- Great Ocean Road.
- St Kilda.
- Yarra Valley.
- Phillip Island.