SOURCE: Ketankg C2C Mentors
MBA has emerged as a popular course from the past few years and is something every undergraduate or every working professional aspires to do. MBA has made up a brand for itself and associating with which can help you in your career.
MBA comprises of various subjects such as sales, HR, economics, entrepreneurship, marketing, and management. In the course, you will get exposure to management skills that guarantee success in various managerial positions. It equips you with the attributes of a proficient manager that every organization looks for.
In today’s times, there are plenty of career options available to students. They can choose any of them as per their interest. However, an MBA is considered to be one of the most popular career options. MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2-year Postgraduate course that comes under the management spectrum. It includes disciplines like Human resources, Management, Finance, Business, and Banking. High Salary Potential, Better Career opportunities, Flexibility, Credibility, Enhanced Networking, and Communication Skills, and Personal Development are some of the many reasons behind the MBA’s popularity as a Post-graduation Course.
Given below is the list of career options available after an MBA:
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- Management Consultant
- Account Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Business Analyst
How to Answer why MBA?
These days according to many people an MBA is just a trend. It’s not true. Do you believe in surviving in Germany without knowing their language? Sure, you can.
Let’s say this is similar to succeed in business without knowing any of the business principles or skills required. Reasons for the importance of – Why MBA?
- MBA helps in boosting your personality, giving you skills that help you to take your career to the next level. It helps you to gain interpersonal skills.
- As a requirement at entry-level most of the top organizations has an MBA. As they come equipped with the skills necessary, management trainees find it easy to climb the corporate ladder.
- With an MBA degree, you can fit into a diverse culture in an organization abroad. You will find Indians and Asians with MBA heading brands across the US, UK, or Canada.
Why MBA Sample Answers
Why MBA? Most of the MBA enthusiasts usually face this question during their interview and find it difficult to tackle. However, the most convenient way to tackle this question is Honesty.
Your Answer should be credible and free of any made-up facts. Some Sample answers to this question are given down:
- “I’ve always been interested in Operations and Project Management, hence, I would like to work and study hard in order to take up roles in the same areas. I believe a good MBA school will help in attaining those skills and talent and achieve my dream.”
- “I am very ambitious, determined, and sincere. I think I need to work towards my passion which is management and finance, which an MBA degree will definitely be able to provide me and that too faster than any other option.”
- “There will be many people who are talented and each of them will have a different perspective which would ultimately provide me with broad knowledge and opinions and help me improve myself.”
- “I come from the technical field. However, I want to explore the business side of things. My internship in Business analytics taught me some good insights, but I felt I lacked in communicating the same effect to our client. Hence I want to get trained in this field.”
Why MBA Answer?
MBA has a holistic approach for the comprehension of organizations, businesses, challenges as well as solutions. In this course, you will get to learn about how you can run your own business or how an organization operates.
An MBA degree makes you proficient in handling managerial positions. You can even use your abilities to create a business from scratch and take the path of an entrepreneur.
- MBA helps you to progress in a career.
- MBA is helpful in self-growth.
- One must go for MBA for better knowledge and skills.
Read More: MBA Entrance Exam (2020)
Best Answer for Why MBA
MBA has made up a brand for itself and associating with which can help you in your career. In the course, you will get exposure to management skills that guarantee success in various managerial positions.
It equips you with the attributes of a proficient manager that every organization looks for. An MBA can help you understand the bigger picture where most others can only make sense of their own special field.
- Management’s concepts are essential in an organization as well as in life too.
- With MBA you can broaden your career prospects. Expanding career prospects is the key objective for some to pursue MBA.
- MBA employees get a higher package compared to others.
Best Answer for Why MBA after Engineering
Every engineering graduate thinks the same, i.e. why should go for MBA after engineering. However, to maximize the career growth, for any professional to move further, the professional would need management skills.
Students who opt MBA after engineering, tend to develop their personality as well. As the curriculum of MBA focuses more on group discussions, projects, presentations, and industry visits.
- Engineering + MBA is the best combination of skills and knowledge as per the corporate world. Engineers can hop a fast track in their careers with a managerial background.
- MBA employees with engineering backgrounds can command higher pay and faster career growth.
Read More: Why you should do MBA after Engineering?
Best Answer for Why MBA in Finance
Finance is the backbone of the industry. MBA in Finance enhances your knowledge about business skills and most importantly, you get a deeper knowledge about finance skills.
Finance being the most popular specializations in MBA programs, one can enter into different industries like the corporate sector, banking, real estate business, investment services, etc.
- In this course, you will get practical experience in the finance industries. With practical experience, will make your life easy and convenient, before your employment phase.
- As finance covers all the industries, there is a high chance of getting a handsome salary.
- Moreover, it educates you about finance, the economy, leadership, statistics, and marketing.
Best Answer for Why MBA in Interview
The Personal Interview round is quite difficult, according to maximum students. With the Personal Interview round, the committee tries to evaluate your interpersonal skills, communication skills, and the most important thing about your attitude. But, to answer one of the most standard questions, i.e “Why MBA“, you should know the purpose of an MBA.
- MBA is a must to get a general understanding of the business. An MBA can create a bigger picture as compared to others, which are capable of making sense in their own fields.
- Return on Investment (ROI) is great, as the MBA gets a higher package because they are equipped with the necessary skills required in a business.
- MBA degree enables you to fit into a diverse culture. Indians and Asians with an MBA heading the top brands of the US, UK, or Canada.
Best Answer for Why MBA in HR
To answer the question, ”Why MBA in HR”, one must know what exactly an HR does. Human Resource (HR) plays a significant role in a company. The role of HR is to recruit the right candidates for the company.
Steps including an HR are: recruiting the suitable candidate to train and then performance appraisal, compensation, until exit interview.
- HRs are people experts, if you think you have that capability then go ahead.
- HR needs to be creative and must have patience. These things are crucial for every HR.
- Interaction of all the functional departments with HR departments. If you like interaction with many people, then you must opt for HR.
Best Answer for Why MBA in Marketing
These days the Marketing profession is at a peak. All you need is a creative and innovative mind, which helps you to take the next level in this field.
Generally, people in marketing observes the habits of the consumer and then design the products according to their needs. This methodology helps in grabbing the attention of the consumers on a large scale.
- In comparison to other fields, marketing is much more interesting and is related to long-term opportunities.
- Marketing involves many things that we can mention only some of them such as social media, advertising, blogs, emails, branding, affiliate marketing, and much more.
- To be in the marketing profession, you have to be communicative, dedicated, fully devoted to the daily challenges you have.
Ans. Skills you get from MBA are, Leadership, Teamwork, Problem-solving, and analytical skills, Initiative, Adaptability to change, Interpersonal and communication skills.
Ans. To be a manager you need to have better managerial skills. And on the other hand, MBA equips you with advanced business administration knowledge to compete in this competitive job market.
Ans. Not at all. Even an average student can handle this course as subjects in MBA are not too hard. If you study well then definitely you can clear an MBA course.
Ans. Financial Manager, Chief Technology Officer, Information Technology (IT) Director, Investment Bank Manager, Marketing Manager, and many more.