DCE Scholarship is also known as Kerala Scholarship and it is run by the government of Kerala. The main objective behind this scholarship is to provide suitable financial assistance to meritorious and deserving students of Kerala state. Both School and College level students can get and apply for this Scholarship.
Check Out: National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
How To Apply for DCE Scholarship?
There are many Scholarships that are being offered to different students of the Kerala State and almost all the Scholarships have the same way of applying. Keeping the new, advanced and accurate way of the world, the mode of application is Online.
To apply for the DCE Scholarship:
- Candidates can apply from the two famous portals of Kerala Government namely Minority Welfare Scholarships Portal and Department of Collegiate Education’s Online Scholarships Portal.
- The candidate can submit their application from the central government portal namely National Scholarship Portal.
DCE Scholarship Includes:
- Students who belong to the Minority community can apply.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 8 Lakh per
- The students pursuing studies at graduation level or above can apply.
- Students who get 50% or more percentage of marks can apply.
- The primary eligibility is that the students should have the domicile of Kerala.
Also Read: E-District Scholarship
DCE Kerela Scholarship Application Form
- First, visit the official website of DCE Kerela Scholarship (dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.) and you will see DCE Kerala Scholarship 2019-20 on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ link that you will see on the left side of the homepage and enter details for DCE Scholarship Registration.
- Fill all the details required in the application form and also upload the required documents.
- Before submitting the form cross-check your details again.
- After submitting the form download it.
- For your usage, you can take a printout of it.
Types Of DCE Kerala Scholarships
The Types of DCE Scholarships are:
- Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities (PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- MGS Renewal
- Blind/ PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for a dependent of Jawans (JS)
- ASPIRE Scholarship (ASPR)
- Post Matric Scholarship For Disabilities (PMSD)
Also Read: Oasis Scholarship
DCE Scholarship Rewards
Award details of the top 10 DCE Scholarship:
|ITC Fee Reimbursement|
|● For students pursuing 1|
year course, INR 10,000
is being awarded.
● For students pursuing 2
year course, INR 20,000
is being awarded.
|C H Muhammedkoya|
|● Students in Undergraduate gets |
INR 5,000 per annum
● Students in postgraduate
gets INR 6,000 per annum
● Students in professional
course, INR 7,000 per annum is
|APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship|
|Students receive INR 6,000 per|
|Prof. Joseph Mundassery|
Scholarship Award (PJMS)
|Students receive INR 10,000|
|Mother Teresa Scholarship|
|Students receive INR 15,000|
|District Merit Scholarship|
|Students receive the annual|
income of INR 1,250
|State Merit Scholarship||Students of undergraduate get INR|
1,250 per annum
Ans. DCE Scholarship is also known as Kerala Scholarship and it is run by the government of Kerala. The main objective behind this scholarship is to provide suitable financial assistance to meritorious and deserving students of Kerala state.
Ans. Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala is offering DCE scholarship.
Ans. First, visit the official website http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/ and click on the registered student list which will provide you with the status of your application. You can log-in with your registration ID, date of birth and password, you can then check the status of your online application form anytime.
Ans. The Aspire Scholarship Program provides supplemental financial assistance to qualified single parents pursuing a full-time, career-oriented education that will improve their income-earning potential