Visvesvaraya Technological University is a university open state college in Karnataka State of the Republic of India, set up by the Government of Karnataka.it was recently spelled “Visveswaraiah Technological University“. Aside from a couple of remarkable special cases, VTU has authority over building training all through the province of Karnataka.
It is a statutory prerequisite for schools offering any program in building or innovation in the state to be associated with the college. VTU is probably the biggest college in India with 218 schools associated with it with an admission limit of more than 467,100 college understudies and 12,666 postgraduate understudies. The college incorporates specialized and the board fields which offer 30 undergraduate and 71 postgraduate courses. It has around 1800 Ph.D. applicants.
VTU Syllabus CBCS
A choice-based credit system(CBCS), gives a learning stage wherein the understudy or information searcher has the adaptability to pick their course from a rundown of elective, center, and delicate expertise courses. This is an understudy driven way to deal with learning or securing advanced education. The regular arrangement of Higher Education didn’t give a lot of degrees to understudies.
The course and substance were predefined, excess, and was not cutting-edge. For understudies to apply their insight base later in their workplace, business, or life; the regular separated courses needed contemporary appropriateness. Choice Based Credit System opens pathways for learning open doors as well as show learning objectives and destinations.
CBCS follows a credit framework that is connected to course segments offered to understudies. A credit framework for advanced education estimates different parameters like understudy execution, results, business aptitudes, contact hours, development and imagination abilities, and so forth. This CBCS framework is an activity of the University Grants Commission (UGC); which improves and advances the instructive progression of existing traditional advanced education models.
Also Read: Probability Formulas
VTU MBA Syllabus – Semester 1
Management and Organizational Behaviour
PART A – Principles of Management
- Unit 1 consists of Introduction to the subject and the basic terms and principles like Definition of management, Nature, Purpose and Functions, Levels and types of managers, managerial roles, skills for managers, the evolution of management thought, Fayol’s fourteen principles of management, Recent trends in management.
- Unit 2 consists of Planning and Organizing.
- Unit 3 is about controlling ie Meaning, the importance of controlling, controlling process, types of control, factors influencing control effectiveness.
PART B – Organizational Behaviour
- Unit 4 is the introduction to the subject with some case studies. The Introduction includes Organizational Behaviour: Introduction, definition, fundamental principles of OB, contributing disciplines, challenges, and opportunities. Evolution & Organizational Behavior in India.
- Unit 5 is Foundations of Individual Behaviour covering the basics concepts of personality, attitude, and perception.
- Unit 6 contains
- Motivation: Meaning, theories of motivation-needs theory, two-factor theory, Theory X and Y, application of motivational theories.
- Leadership: Meaning, styles of leadership, leadership theories, trait theory, behavioral theories, managerial grid, situational theories, and some case studies. Practical components are included as well.
- Unit 1 is Introduction to Economics which further consists of an introduction to Managerial Economics.
- Unit 2 is Fundamental Concepts of Managerial Economics
- Unit 3 is Demand analysis Law of Demand, Exceptions to the Law of Demand, Elasticity of Demand–Classification of Price, Income & Cross elasticity, Advertising and promotional elasticity of demand. Uses of elasticity of demand for Managerial decision making, Measurement of elasticity of demand. Law of supply, Elasticity of supply, Demand forecasting: Meaning & Significance, Methods of demand forecasting.
- Unit 4 is the Cost Analysis & Production analysis.
- Unit 5 is Market structure and pricing practices.
- Unit 6 is Determinants of Short-Term & Long Term Profits, Measurement of Profit, and Break-Even Analysis – Meaning, Assumptions, Determination of BEA, Limitations, Uses of BEAin Managerial decisions.
Also Read: Mensuration Formulas
Accounting for Managers
- Unit 1 consists of Introduction to Accounting ie Need and Types of Accounting, Users of Accounting, concepts, and conventions of Accounting, Relation of Accounting with other disciplines, Capital and Revenue Expenditure and Receipt, Accounting Equation.
- Unit 2 has the preparation of the books of Accounts which in detail are Journals, ledgers 3 column cash book and trial balance, Depreciation- Straight line and Written down Value Methods.
- Unit 3 comprises of Preparation of Financial Statements Preparation of final accounts of sole traders in horizontal form, Preparation of final accounts of companies in vertical form as per Companies Act of 2013 (Basic problems of Final Accounts), Window dressing. Case Study problem on Final Accounts of Company and Firm.
- Unit 4 is all about the detailed study and analysis of the Financial statements studied in unit 3. Emerging issues in Accounting and Fundamentals of taxation are scheduled for Unit 5 and Unit 6 respectively.
- Unit 1 is the introduction and
- Unit 2 consists of oral communication.
- Unit 3 covers written communication.
- Business Letters and reports, group communication, and meeting documentation are covered in Unit 4
- Presentation skills, case methods of learning, and negotiation skills are there in Unit 5
- Unit 6 covers employment communication.
Also Read: Sociology
VTU Syllabus ECE Semester 3
The subjects covered in semester 3 of electronics and communication engineering are Transform Calculus, Fourier Series and Numerical Techniques, Network Theory, Electronic Devices, Digital System Design, Computer Organization & Architecture, Power Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronic Devices & Instrumentation Laboratory, Digital System DesignLaboratory, Vyavaharika Kannada (Kannada for communication), Aadalitha Kannada (Kannada for Administration), Constitution of India, Professional Ethics and Cyber Law, Additional Mathematics – I.
VTU Syllabus ECE Semester 4
Complex Analysis, Probability and Statistical Methods, Analog Circuits, Control Systems, Engineering Statistics & Linear Algebra, Signals & Systems, Microcontroller, Microcontroller Laboratory, Analog Circuits Laboratory, Constitution of India, Professional Ethics and Cyber Law, ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS – II. The Kannada language is also present in the curriculum.
VTU Syllabus ECE Semester 5
The 5th semester of ECE has
- Technological Innovation Management And Entrepreneurship
- Digital Signal Processing
- Principles of Communication Systems
- Information Theory & Coding
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Verilog HDL
- Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
- HDL Laboratory
- Environmental Studies.
Also Read: Syllogism
VTU Syllabus ECE Semester 6
- Digital Communication
- Embedded Systems
- Microwave & Antennas
- Embedded Systems Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Operating System
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Object-Oriented Programming using C++
- Digital System Design using Verilog
- Signal Processing
- Sensors & Signal Conditioning
VTU Syllabus ECE Semester 7
- Computer Networks
- VLSI Design
- Computer Networks Lab
- VLSI Laboratory
- Project Work Phase – 1
- Real-Time System
- Satellite Communication
- Digital Image Processing
- Data Structures using C++
- DSP Algorithms & Architecture
- IoT & Wireless Sensor Networks
- Automotive Electronics
- Multimedia Communication
- Machine Learning.
Also Read: Production Engineering
VTU Syllabus ECE Semester 8
- Wireless and Cellular Communication
- Technical Seminar, Internship
- Network Security
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Radar Engineering
- Optical Communication Networks
- Biomedical Signal Processing.
A.VTU stands for Visveswaraya Technological University
A. VTU was established on 1 April 1988
A. Yes, VTU is recognized internationally. Some Important Achievement by VTU. International Institutes/Organisation.