There are some Top BBA colleges in India that offer full-time, part-time, and also distance courses, but you need to choose which is best for you. Bachelors of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most sought after degrees pursued in the undergraduate course, post studying the 10+2 grade. It is a 3 professional graduation course that could be pursued by students from all the streams. BBA is a gateway of opportunities for the students who are interested in the area of management studies as it offers knowledge-oriented programs along with apprentice programs in entrepreneurship.
In the duration of the course, students learn various aspects related to business administration and can further specialize in areas like Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Government which would also provide for various placement opportunities.
Advantages of Doing BBA
Studying BBA as initial phase before entering into an MBA course helps them to grasp the basic knowledge required to properly understand the business management concept. Both BBA and MBA courses supply the students with ample opportunities to the enter into the business world and provide them with a stable flourishing career.
Entrance exams are conducted for admission into BBA courses in all top colleges. They are usually conducted in the month of April. The major highlights of the BBA program are:
- BBA courses can be pursued after studying 10+2.
- Fees for BBA are quite less than that of MBA.
- BBA is offered by Universities, University Affiliated Colleges, Government, Autonomous and Private colleges.
- BBA is a three-year UGC degree program, not a Diploma program.
- BBA+MBA is a 5-year professional course, provided by top BBA colleges in India.
Top BBA Colleges In India
The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. BBA is a popular course in India and we have sorted out the list of top BBA colleges in India to solve your hassle of finding the right college.
Below mentioned is the list of colleges:
- New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University, Chandigarh
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai’
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
- Sukhdev College of Management Studies, Delhi
Top BBA Colleges In India Ranking
The following are the top-ranked colleges for BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) based on rankings published by The Week, Business Today and National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD). We at AdmitKard believe in delivering the best to our students for their education and career in the future, so to clear your hassles on which university to choose from among the various colleges, we have curated a list based on rankings.
|Name of the College||Location||Ranking|
|Saheed Sukhdev |
College of Business
|Tecnia Institute of |
|Lingaya’s Lalita Devi |
Institute of Management and Sciences
|Jagannath International Management School (Vasant Kunj, Delhi)||Delhi||19th|
|JIMS Rohini – |
Jagan Institute of
|Maharaja Surajmal |
|Sacred Heart College, |
|Loyola College||Tamil Nadu||4th|
|MCC – Madras |
|SRMIST – SRM Institute of Science and |
|Women’s Christian |
|Ethiraj College for |
|NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of |
|SCMS Pune – Symbiosis Centre for |
|Indira College of Commerce and Science||Maharashtra||94th`|
|St. Mira’s College For |
|Ness Wadia College of Commerce||Maharashtra||15th|
|Mount Carmel College||Karnataka||8th |
|M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and |
|Amity University||Uttar Pradesh||7th|
Top BBA Colleges In India Without Math
Bachelors of Business Administration is a course that is wholly based on the study of management-related subjects but a lot of students do not like mathematics and usually prefer avoiding BBA just because of mathematics. However, we shall ease your doubts and provide a list of top colleges who offer BBA without mathematics:
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Christ University, Bengaluru
Top BBA Colleges In India With Fee Structure
There are several aspects which are to be considered while looking for admission in any college or university like their rankings, facilities and majorly the fees structure so we have curated a list of some top colleges in India along with their fees structure for the 1st year, which is mentioned below:
|Christ University, Bangalore||Rs. 1,59,000|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||Rs. 3,82,600|
|Chandigarh University, Chandigarh||Rs. 1,02,000|
|Sukhdev College of Management Studies, Delhi||Rs. 25,025|
|Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar||Rs. 1,09,200|
|Universal Business School, Karjat||Rs. 5,82,000|
|ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad||Rs. 2,60,000|
|Amity Global Business School, |
|Indian Institute of Management, |
|JSS University, Mysore||Rs. 64,800|
|Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru||Rs. 83,000|
|Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management, Delhi||Rs. 1,35,000|
|NewDelhi Institute of Management, Delhi||Rs. 88,000|
|Nirma University, Ahmedabad||Rs. 2,18,200|
|Auro University, Surat||Rs. 2,70,000|
|AIMS Institute, Bengaluru||Rs. 2,28,000|
Top BBA Colleges In India Without Enterance Test
There are candidates who would not like to appear for the entrance tests so we have also curated a list for you top BBA colleges in India that don’t need entrance exams. Check out the list of all the colleges that offer admission directly on the basis of merit along with their location and fees.
- SJES College of Management Studies, Hyderabad
- Thakur College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai
- Sinhgad Institutes, Pune
- UEI Global, Pune
- Reva University, Bengaluru
- J.D Institute of Management, Kolkata
- Presidency College, Meerut
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Poornima University, Jaipur
- Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
- SUN International Institute for Technology and Management, Hyderabad
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
Top BBA Colleges According To Placement
We have mentioned below the list of top BBA colleges in India which offer great placement in the country
- Presidency College
- Loyola College
- Amity School of Business
- Mount Carmel College
- Sukhdev College of Management Studies
- IFIM College
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
- Ness Wadia College of Commerce
Bachelors of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most sought after degrees pursued in the undergraduate course, post studying the 10+2 grade. It is a three professional graduation course that could be pursued by students from all the streams.
In general, the fees of BBA Course are between Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 4,00,000 which includes a combination of Government and Private Colleges. There are several colleges in India that are offering courses in the field of B.B.A and the fees might differ from colleges and universities.
To get admission in BBA Colleges the student should go through the process:
1. Minimum 50% in Class XII in any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities) from a recognized educational board.
2. Performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university offering the course. Scholarships are available based on these scores.
3. Group discussion and/or Personal Interview results.
The benefits of BBA degree are:
1. Students get an in-depth understanding of business administration.
2. A BBA program is the foundation for further studies like MBA.
3. It gives practical knowledge of corporate business activities.
4. It improves business-related decision making.
5. It improves business skills.