What is DLED?
Diploma in Elementary Education (DLED) is a diploma course prepared to train teachers at a primary level. It is a two-year course, which is divided into four semesters in total. The topics covered in the syllabus include skills related to teaching, relevant philosophical theories, and ongoing trends present in classrooms.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying to DLED?
Candidates interested in applying for the course must pass an entrance exam. The candidates who wish to apply must have passed their 10+2 levels from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks.
What is the DLED Admit Card?
The admit card for the Diploma in Elementary Education is released online. For students who are applying, they need to download the card from the online source. There is no hard copy identity card issues t the candidates. They must manually print it out from the website. However, candidates must make sure they have their enrollment number and date of birth to submit in the detail form.
The DLED admit card contains –
- Reference Number for the examination
- Enrolment Number of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- The medium of the examination
- Center Number and Address
- Subject Code
- The date for Theory/Practical exam
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
Also Read: Application Format
How to download the Admit Card?
Here is how you can proceed to download the card :
- Visit the official website of the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) at dled.nios.ac.in.
- The candidate will log in with his or her enrollment number and the date of birth as an ID and password.
- The candidate will find a Submit button after entering the details
- Once the details are submitted and approved, the candidate will be able to preview the admit card.
- The screen will display two buttons on the top – one will be the back button for resuming the process or editing the details. The second one will be the print button to take a print out of the final admit card.
- Once the candidate is ready with all the necessary details, he or she can proceed to click on the Print button and get a print out of their ID card.
Also Read: Motivation Letter
What should a candidate have to carry with their admit card?
When appearing for the exam, the candidate must remember to have the following documents with him or her:
- A printed copy of the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Diploma in Elementary Education Admit Card
- An identity card issued by the National Institute of Open Schooling
- A recognized identity proof that is issued by the government. These may include:
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Or any other valid proof of the candidate’s identity.
Also Read: Bonafide Certificate
What are some important dates to remember regarding the NIOS DLED exam?
- The date of release of the NIOS DLED admit card – 10th December 2019
- 5th Semester date of the exam – 4th to 18th January 2019
- Old DElEd date of the exam – 18th to 27th November 2019
What is not allowed to be carried during the NIOS DLED examination center?
- Mobile Phones
- Bluetooth Devices
- Paper chits