Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology is a freely supported English-language school situated in Canada. The College is present not only in parts of this place but also in different parts across the world. The institution provides a four-year certification, recognitions, and College authentications in the scope of orders and claims to fame.
It has been positioned among the Top 50 technology Colleges in Canada and has been perceived as one of Canada’s top advancement pioneers. It started the lodging office on the main campus grounds in 2003, with a settlement limit of around 1,000understudies.
Check Out: Top 10 Universities in Canada
Courses Offered by the Algonquin College
Algonquin College offers 105 different programs including full-time and part-time programs. This institution has 4000 international understudies, 6000 half-timers, and 4160 all-day aspirants currently in the College.
Algonquin College is most renowned for these regimes in which international students show interest:
- Bachelor of Hospitality Caretaking and Tourism.
- Bachelor of technology.
- Graduate in IBM.
- Graduate Certificate in Green Architecture.
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Software and Database Development.
Check Out: VFS Global Canada – All you need to Know
Why Algonquin College?
Algonquin College is ranked number 1 in Canada in the technology field by GQ global rankings 2019. This College has 3 campuses including 2 abroad campuses in New York and Quebeck. This university is also ranked number 2 in the number of partnerships at a medium-sized college. This College offers premium education at a minimal cost and helps in providing education and prepare students for the future.
Some of the major features of this university are:
- This is one of only a handful hardly any universities to have College styled and perceived courses. It likewise has one of the most noteworthy normal enlistment ages so you end up with more individuals develop and paying attention to things and less juvenile and eye moving interruptions.
- The quality of teachers present in the College is top-notch as they offer great help in not only the required subject but also in guiding an individual in life and achieve greater heights.
- In eastern parts of the state, it is perceived quite well yet be careful the more remote you intend to work from your school the less remembered it will be. Offers corporate preparing and fire drill preparing the aspirants to get not only theoretical but also ample practical knowledge so that they perform great practically.
- There is all-time access to the computer labs of the College. An individual can access the high-tech computers of the College at any given point of the day to complete their work.
- College hosts a lot of events and activities which help students to gain experience and they can even make money getting a good rank in the events.
Check Out: Cost of living in Canada
How to get admission in Algonquin College?
Admission in Algonquin College is based on ILETS or TOEFL scores. To get admission in this college, one must get a minimum of 5 scores in ILETS or 50 in TOEFL. After the TOEFL or ILETS scores are out, one has to apply for the university.
The following are the steps one should follow for admissions:
- On the website, https://www.ontarioColleges.ca/en/, fill the application form.
- Official and original documents to be submitted including school, graduation certificates, and degrees.
- The final score of ILETS or TOEFL should be submitted.
- Application fee payment of a minimal amount is done.
- One should have a study permit for pursing a course in Canada from the government.
Check Out: Jobs in Canada
Algonquin College Tuition fees
As Algonquin College is an English language College, it is comparatively less costly than other institutions. This university focuses on the overall development of the students by providing ample practical knowledge. The average cost of a full-time degree course in this College is around INR 7 lakhs for 2 terms. Alongside this, one has to pay extra for accommodation in the College which is a minimal fee providing stay and food.
Check Out: Jobs in Canada for Indians
Algonquin College Scholarship
Algonquin College also offers scholarships based on your academic excellence, extracurricular activities, economical background, etc. To be eligible for the scholarship, one has to clear the following criteria:
- Select a full-time 2-year degree course in the institution.
- ILETS score of 7 or TOEFL score of 94.
- GPA should be above 3.0
If one fulfills all the above criteria, they can avail of a fee-cut up to $7,600.
Ans. Algonquin College has sent the acceptance letter on 2nd March and the candidates would have received it in their mail. To get more details regarding the acceptance letter just go to the official website (https://www.algonquincollege.com).
Ans.Algonquin College is ranked number 1 in Canada in the technology field by GQ global rankings 2019. This College has 3 campuses including 2 abroad campuses in New York and Quebeck. This university is also ranked number 2 in the number of partnerships at a medium-sized college. This College offers premium education at a minimal cost and helps in providing education and prepare students for the future
Ans. As Algonquin College is an English language College, it is comparatively less costly than other institutions. This university focuses on the overall development of the students by providing ample practical knowledge.