A Consolidated Marksheet is a document that is given to an individual after completion of any particular course. It is a type of proof that the individual has been a part of the course, has attended its classes successfully and has also given the exams conducted in the course.
The performance of the student is also mentioned in the document as in the grades or percentage he/she has achieved. The document contains detailed information about the individual’s performance throughout the course and has results of each semester or year with detailed information on the performance of the student every year.
Read More: Bonafide Certificate
Consolidated Marksheet is a document containing detailed information about a student’s graduation from any institution. The performance of the student is also mentioned in the document as in the grades or percentage he/she has achieved.
The document contains detailed information about the individual’s performance throughout the course and has results of each semester or year with detailed information.
- Proof that the student has graduated from the institution.
- It contains detailed information regarding the performance of an individual.
- Semester or yearly performance is also mentioned in the document.
- The document which is given after graduation.
- Students need to apply for the consolidated mark sheet after graduation.
Read More: Provisional Certificate
Consolidated Marksheet Meaning
Consolidated means that compilation of items or elements in whole or in a single effective manner for a better understanding of an individual.Consolidated Marksheet means a document that contains a list of information about a student after completion of a degree.
The document contains the performance of an individual semester or year wise in a particular document.
- A document that is given after graduation to a student.
- It is a proof or document which is given to an individual after completion of any degree.
- It is a document that contains details about a list of subjects a student has attended in a particular course.
- The document contains semester wise marks.
- It is an official document that contains detailed information about a student completing any course.
A consolidated mark sheet and a consolidated certificate are the same. It is a document that contains detailed information about a student’s performance record in a particular course.
The document contains marks semester wise of the student and gives detailed information that the student has been a part of the institute and has attended the course.
- Consolidated MarkSheet and Consolidated Certificate are the same.
- It contains detailed information of a student after graduation from a particular institute.
- It contains semester wise marks of a student throughout the course.
- Students need to apply for the document in the institution after graduation.
Also Read: GAP Certificate
Difference between Transcript and Marksheet
|1. A detailed record of all the subjects.||1. A detailed record of a student’s overall performance.|
|2. Always received in a sealed envelope.||2. Many of the universities do not accept Consolidated Mark Sheets.|
|3. It is always sealed and signed.||3. Many Visa Offices also do not accept Consolidated Marksheets.|
|4. Has a stamp of the particular institution.||4. Overall CGPA is mentioned mainly.|
|5. It is always in the form of grades or marks.||5. Students need to apply for the mark sheet.|
|6. Students can get multiple copies of the transcript.||6. Semester Wise detailed information is provided in the mark sheet.|
|7. It is a document of a student’s permanent academic record.||7. It is mainly a proof that the student was a part of the institution.|
The format of a Consolidated Mark Sheet contains the name of the institution with the Program name and Course details of the student.
Name and Roll No. of the student is mentioned and then semester wise the information about the student’s performance is also mentioned in a list.
In the end, the stamp of the institution with the signature of the Controller of Examination and the Date and Result Declaration Date is mentioned in the end.
A1. A consolidated Marksheet is an academic document that represents the marks or performance of an individual semester wise.
A2. Yes, students after graduation need to apply for the mark sheet to the institution.
A3. No, Consolidation Marksheet is not valid everywhere, some universities and visa offices do not accept the Consolidation mark sheet.
A4. Yes. Consolidation Marksheet and Certificate are similar, as both are the representation of a student’s performance throughout the course duration in an institution.
A5. A Consolidated Mark Sheet contains the list of subjects attended by a student in a course with semester wise grades and the student’s final CGPA.