Kerala PSC or Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body appointed to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala on the basis of the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. KPSC is responsible for publishing notifications in order to invite applications for select candidates for various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
In addition, it also conducts written tests and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test, and interview and thereafter, prepare a ranked list based on the performance of the candidates. On the basis of the list, the commission suggests suitable candidates for appointment, strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation, as and when vacancies are reported. The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services, referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
Check Out: KPSC Thulasi
Kerala PSC Thulasi
Kerala PSC Thulasi is the application portal where candidates desire to apply for any posts notified by Kerala Public Service Commission, should register themselves in KPSC ‘login my profile’ before applying.
The registration is needed to be done only once. While going through the registration process under the portal, the candidates need to fill out the basic details asked in the form, such as Name, Age, Education Qualification, Experience, etc. Also, having a mobile number is a necessity for registering on the portal. Once completed with the process, candidates will get a ‘User ID’/ ‘Registration ID’ and a password.
Key points on Kerala PSC Thulasi are:
- KPSC Thulasi is a one- time registration with no registration fee. Though, a fee might be charged after the first time registration.
- After successful login in Kerala PSC Thulasi, the candidate gets access to all the government jobs available.
- The aspirants get notifications whenever a new vacancy is announced. An aspirant is a registered user who gets the notification of a new vacancy, whenever any. The aspirant can also check the eligibility criteria and can apply for the same.
Also Read: National Scholarship
Kerala PSC Login
KERALA PSC Login process is a one-time registration process, also famously known as KPSC Thulasi Login Page which helps aspirants and registered candidates to get notified about every available employment opportunity.
This is an exclusive website for Kerala region candidates, where all registered candidates will get new employment opportunities news on the basis of their qualifications. Also, it shares the “apply link” and other necessary information.
Follow the steps given below to login to Kerala PSC
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi, https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/, on your web browser.
- Fill the asked information, that is, the Login ID, password, and the Captcha.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, under KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration Page, you can find all details about new or upcoming job vacancies.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of State||Kerala|
|Main use of Kerala PSC Thulasi||To apply online for current/ new job openings|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form/Online Registration/Login|
|Type of Job||Government jobs in Kerala|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting and Last Date||There is no limit for registration|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in the state|
Registered candidates will have access to the latest notifications, applications, time table, admission ticket, answer key, latest announcement, messages, etc. If one wishes to edit their profile to attract more jobs, then he/ she can do so. The login password can be changed from profile management.
Also Read: OBC Scholarship
Kerala PSC Notification
You can check the Kerela PSC Notification on their official site I.e. https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. This will give you all the latest notifications, reports, and announcements related to PSC.
After successful one-time registration on the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi, aspirants can log in to their profile whenever they get notified about a new job vacancy.
All the aspirant has to do is visit the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi, https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/, enter his/ her login credentials, that is the Login ID and password, and they will be good to go to find new opportunities. They will constantly be notified of new job openings on the basis of their qualification, capabilities, and credibility.
KPSC Hall Ticket
Kerala PSC Admit Card or Hall Ticket is a very necessary document for the Applicants if he/ she wish to appear for the exam. It releases the Kerala PSC online Call Letter 2020 on its official portal. Hence, Hall Ticket will be a very important document for the KPSC Exam.
Kerala PSC Results
Kerala PSC rank lists and results are released to recommend the appointment of the successful candidates. KPSC works towards the selection of candidates for various posts, conduct written & practical tests, and interview and prepare a ranked list on the basis on the performance of the candidates in the tests mentioned above.
After the Commission shortlists the names of the qualified candidates that seem suitable for a respective job or post. A district-wise list of eligible candidates is made available on the website for people to download.
Kerala PSC RESULT 2020 for the posts of High School Assistant – HSA (District-wise), Nurse/ Staff Nurse (Category-wise), LDC/ Village Assistant (Category-wise Result), and Lower Division Clerk LDC (District-wise List) have been declared. The links for the same are available on the official website.
Also Read: MCM Scholarship
Kerala PSC Online Application For Lower Division Clerk
KERALA PSC invited applications for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Lower Division Clerk. Aspirants were directed to apply through online means only, by visiting the official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/. From the list of qualified candidates, the selection process to the LDC post in Kerala Government Service was commenced.
The stipend the Government of Kerala was willing to pay the Lower Division Clerks was around 19000-43600/- INR.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Lower Division Clerk post
For candidates to be able to apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk, he/ she had to fulfill all the criteria given below:
- The candidate should have passed in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification
- The age limit to apply for this post, under Kerala PSC is 18 to 36 years
Selection Procedure for Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Posts
The selection procedure for appointing someone on the post of Lower Division Clerk, under KPSC is:
- Selection will be based on the candidates’ performance in the Competitive Test of the SSLC Standard.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk
The candidates who tick all the boxes given in the eligibility criteria can apply to the post through the official website within the given deadline. Candidates are advised to print a hardcopy of the online application form for future reference.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Register yourselves in Kerala PSC One-time Registration, if you are looking for a job that suits your qualifications and capabilities. If you are going through some trouble in checking out new vacancies each day, then register yourselves in Kerala PSC One-time Registration. This portal helps match your education to the eligibility criteria for each and every post and job that becomes available.
All one has to do is use the KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration process available on their official website. You have to do register only once and fill all your educational and professional details. You can also update them later if you want. Once you entered all the required details and information on the website, it will notify you of every opportunity that is appropriate for you and matches your educational qualifications.
Steps for Kerala PSC Online Registration
- First, visit the official website of Kerala PSC, https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- From the ‘Registered User Login’ option that is available on the top right corner, click on the ‘New Registration’ or ‘Sign Up’ option.
- When you press one of the above-mentioned options, the page will be directed to the ‘New Registration’ and open on your screen.
- Now, in this step, you have carefully entered all your personal information that is asked. Also, you need to enter your contact information.
- Enter your choice of a User ID (Without Spaces) and create a Password (Please Remember User ID and Password, as you will need it in the future for logging in)
- Enter the Access Code that is given below (Captcha Code is case sensitive).
- Make sure to check the declaration box at the end of the page.
- Now, click on the Register button.
- After entering all the required information, you can log in using the KPSC Thulasi Login Page by entering your credentials.
Also Read: DCE Scholarship 2020
Kerala PSC Department Test
KERALA PSC Department tests are another opportunity for the employees to change their present departments or to get further promotions in the same department. As mentioned earlier, the Kerala Public Service Commission is a Constitutional body, exercising the selection of candidates based on merit to a wide range of posts, under various government departments.
Candidates are recruited based on their performances in a few tests that are also conducted by KPSC. Performances in common written tests, practical tests, physical efficiency test, and interview are the main considerations while recruitment. Rank lists are prepared based on the same.
Department Test Exam Pattern
- These Department Tests are Objective OMR based online examinations.
- A Second Language Test in Malayalam (Tamil/Kannada) and/ or Minority Language Test (Tamil/Kannada) are also given in a descriptive pattern.
- The exam will be of 100 marks and the candidate should acquire a minimum of 40% to pass.
- Negative marking is there. That means, for every right answer one mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer, 1/3rd of mark will be deducted.
Kerala PSC Upcoming Exam
Kerala PSC issues the calendar every year which includes the expected dates of notifications, last date to apply, and dates of examinations. Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) holds annual exams on a yearly basis. With the help of the Kerala PSC Exam Time Table, job seekers can check all useful and important details of the exams, which are also useful in the KPSC Recruitment process.
Also Read: Pre Matric Scholarship
Kerala PSC Shortlist
Kerala PSC releases a Probability list or shortlists that contain the Register numbers of candidates who are found to be provisionally eligible to be included in the Rank List, subject to verification of the original documents for selection to the relevant post.
The Registered number of applicants are arranged in their numerical sequence and not in any way do they represent the respective ranks of the candidates, on the basis of the test.
Kerala PSC Syllabus
In order to get selected in any job or post offered by Kerala PSC Jobs, one needs to appear for the Exam. Therefore, it is important to prepare for the KPSC Written Exam Syllabus beforehand.
The general subjects come while applying for any post are given below:
Kerala PSC Approved Universities
Universities which are approved or recognized by KERALA PSC or universities which are equated with Kerala University are mentioned below:
- Agra University
- University of Ajmer
- Alagappa University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Allahabad University
- Amaravathy University
- Andhra University, Waltair
- Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University, Hyderabad
- Anna University, Madras
- Annamalai University
- Arunachal University, Itanagar
- Assam Agriculture University
- Avadh University, Faizabad
- Awadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, MP
- Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
- Bangalore University
- Berhampur University
- Bhagalpur University
- Bharathidasan University, Thireechirapally
- Bhavanagar University
- Bharathiar University
- Bhopal University
- Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Birsa Agricultural University, Kankeranchi
- Bombay University
- Bundelkhand University
- Burdwan University, Burdwan
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Regional College of Education, University of Kerala
- Calcutta University
- Calicut University, Kozhikode
- CUSAT, Cochin
1. It is very important to know the Exam Pattern of PSC
2. Prepare a time table that suits you and strictly adhere to it.
3. Solve as many as mock question papers, Model papers, and previous year questions
4. Gather all the material that is related to your subjects coming in the exam
Ans. The Kerala PSC civil services exam is one of the toughest exams in the country. Because of this reason, a lot of people recommend studying for about 15 hours per day.
Ans. An LD Clerk, serving for about 10 years, and who has passed the departmental tests will be getting around Rs. 2780 as basic pay, plus 15% DA and in a Metro City Rs. 2400 as HRA and CCA
Ans. Any Indian citizen, between the Age Limit from 18 – 36 years of age is eligible for Kerala PSC. The Relaxation for SC and ST period is for five years and for OBC, it is for 3 years.
1. In such a case, send an SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166. These are the numbers that will help you reset your KPSC password.
2. In order to know your User ID, SMS KL USR.
3. In order to know your password, SMS KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
4. To all of this to work, please send this from your registered mobile number only.
Ans. As compared to UPSC, PSC exams are a little easy to crack, but not that easy. These exams are irregular exams and therefore, not very predictable and easy.
Ans. Few tips and tricks to prepare for Kerala PSC exams:
1. The key to success in the examination is to get hold of the syllabus and get back to the basics of the subjects to get some clarity on the subjects that would appear in the exam.
2. Time management is something really important while giving an exam. Know the time limit and hence, manage your time wisely.
3. Practice mock tests and sample papers before you go for the examination.
4. Give equal importance to all the subjects as questions can be asked from every corner of the topic.
5. Go through the previous year question papers. Mug up each and every question in that set if possible. Buy a book of the same, if available.
6. Beware of negative marking. If you’re not sure about the answer, do not attempt it.