The Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships or AP ePASS is fundamentally an online subsidy payment scheme that was perceived through the AP Municipal Government. To guarantee the earlier disbursal of grants to the economically deprived scholars. Andhra Pradesh Government is delivering financial help to scholars who are considered financially diffident. An eligible applicant who fits in the reserved groups for ST, SC, OBC that applicant is qualified to register AP ePASS Grant.
The applicants who fit into SC/ST/OBC groups with lower revenue are qualified to claim the grant through AP ePASS. Consequently, the scholars who are tracking their scholar developments in Andhra Pradesh are qualified to acquire the studentship from the AP Govt. The competent people should register for AP ePASS Studentship over online medium. An authorized candidate who fits into the reserved groups for SC, ST, or OBC that applicant may be qualified to register for AP ePASS Grant.
Check Out: National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
AP ePASS 2020
As the most recent update, the Registering of AP ePASS 2020 are open at present, in Ambedkar External Vidhya Nidhi intended for the springtime. The Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (AP ePASS) is fundamentally an online subsidy payment scheme that was perceived through the AP Municipal Government. To guarantee the quicker disbursal of grants to the financially deprived scholars. Nonetheless, the AP ePASS Allowance will be accessible by the Communal Welfare Subdivision of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Check Out: OBC Scholarship
AP ePASS Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AP ePASS are as follows:
- An entitled candidate who fits in the reserved groups for SC, ST, and OBC that applicant may be qualified to register for AP ePASS Grant.
- Eligible applicant family revenue is a lesser amount of than Rs.2 Lakhs
- Those applicants who have an attendance of 75% after the academic year.
Check Out: Post Matric Scholarship
Students Not Eligible for AP ePASS
Students are not eligible for AP ePASS are as follows:
- Scholars who fit into the classes other than the SC, ST, OBC, or EBC, as well as DW (Deactivated), is not qualified for AP ePASS.
- SC, ST Scholars whose yearly parental revenue is greater than Rs. Two Lakhs are not eligible for AP ePASS.
- Scholars drawing the salary greater than the studentship amount in the collection each year are not eligible for AP ePASS.
- All Scholars following part-time developments, online progressions are not qualified for AP ePASS
Check Out: Pre Matric Scholarship
AP ePASS Scholarship List 2019-20
The AP ePASS Scholarship arrangement is likewise there for the reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, and EBC, Sectional and Disabled group of scholars. The administration will pay for the schooling fee approved by the university in the system of subsidies.
Specifics of the AP ePASS studentship, admissibility standards, application technique, and additional features are discussed here.
- Pre matric Grants Aimed at SC/ ST/ BC and Inactivated students’ Safety
- Commercial Admission Studentship
- External Scholarship For Scholars
- IELTS Training Registering
- Overseas Studentship Aimed at BC Scholars
- Overseas Allowance Aimed at EBC Scholars
Check Out: ePASS Karnataka
Features of AP ePASS
AP ePASS has been on the go for some time now through the Andhra Pradesh administration to ensure that the studentships spread to the economically regressive scholars immediately. Hence, the administration has reserved the step of allocating the studentship over online sources.
An entitled applicant who fits into the backward groups for SC, ST, OBC that applicant is qualified to register for the AP ePASS Studentship.