Central Eligibility Test is an exam that every aspiring teacher needs to take. It lays down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for the appointment as a teacher. The CTET Application form 2020 for July session has been made available from January 24, 2020.
Aspiring candidates can fill the application form in online mode through the official website- ctet.nic.in. The last date for registration is February 24, 2020, before 11.59 pm. For CTET 2020, payment of Rs 1000 (for General) and Rs 500 (For ST, SC/ Differently Abled) has to be made during online registration.
The candidate can select the top 4 cities out of 112, of his/her preference, to give the exam. While registration, the candidate has to upload scanned images of their passport-size photo and signature in JPG format. After opening the correction portal from March 17 to March 24, the admit card will be issued to the students by the end of June 2020.
Also Read: CTET Online Form
How to fill CTET Application 2020?
For online registration, the candidate will have to fill out the form available only on the official website- ctet.nic.in. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ and you will be redirected to an instructions page. Click on the ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ option after reading the instructions carefully.
Step 1: Fill CTET 2020 Application Form
- Fill out all the details asked carefully and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You can also ‘Reset’ if you wish to fill in the details again.
- Then, candidates will be redirected to a Review Page.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ when done.
After step 1, candidates will be given a registration number that must be kept safe and noted down.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload high quality and scanned images of your latest passport size photo under the dimensions and size mentioned in the form.
- The signature size should range should from 3kbs- 30kbs with dimensions about 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Both the files should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
Step 3: Pay the CTET Application fee
- Once done with the above step, the candidate is automatically transferred to the payment page.
- The payment can be made through debit/ credit card, net-banking or download e-challan to pay the fee offline.
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
- Proceed to the next page after making the payment and download the confirmation page.
- This page should be kept along with a copy of the e-challan or the fee receipt safely.
Also Read: CTET Syllabus
Pre-requisites for CTET Application Form 2020
- High quality scanned image of the candidate’s recent photograph in jpeg/ jpg format.
- The photo size and dimension shouldn’t exceed or be below the stated size and dimension. The same goes for signature.
- Candidates must have their Aadhar number, debit/ credit card details, academic qualification details, and valid email id, phone number, and mailing address.
Also Read: CMAT
CTET Application Form Correction 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will open the online CTET Application Form Correction facility. The portal for the form will most likely be available from March 17 to March 24’ 2020. If the candidate made any mistake while registration, he/she has a chance to correct that mistake by filling out this form. Though, the candidate cannot increase the number of exams he applied for.
The following changes can be made in the form:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Name of your college or University
- The paper chosen by candidate (From Paper I to Paper-II or vice-versa)
- Paper-II Subject
- Preferred Centre
- Language for Paper
- Communication Address
If the candidate needs any clarification or assistance while filling out the application form, he/she is free to contact the conducting authority.
Ans. CTET 2020 exam was conducted on 5th July 2020 by CBSE.
Ans. The application fee for CTET 2020 July Exam was Rs. 1000/- for single Paper (General and OBC category). Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD category. For both papers (Paper I & II), the fee was Rs. 1200 and Rs. 600.
Ans. The official link for CTET application form is https://ctet.nic.in/
Ans. No, CTET application form can’t be filled offline, CBSE does not provide that, the candidate needs to fill CTET application form on the official website of the exam only.